Chapter 2

Alhaitham was the first one to wake up and realized how he slept last night a slight heat had rose onto his face, he found Kaveh flopped on the other side of the bed drooling. Alhaitham then laid the blanket onto Kaveh and headed towards the kitchen to cook some eggs and bacon.

It's now 10:00 and Kaveh woke up and felt the messy sheets on him, complimented with his messy hair and the smell of breakfast. Kaveh groaned then got ready for the day and worst of all his head throbbed. Alhaitham was already finished eating once Kaveh had came to the dining room, Alhaitham then got ready for work and left Kaveh with his warm breakfast. "A goodbye would've been nice.." mumbled Kaveh, though he then went to eating the well made breakfast Alhaitham had made for the two. "Maybe I should work on some designs.." Kaveh had thought then went straight to washing the dishes and finished extremely quick. Once Kaveh was done he went straight to his workbench and thought of designs while drawing them down.

Alhaitham had to work long hours for work today as being a scribe was quite exhausting since it's work load after work load, he wished he was with Kaveh since he'd grown quite close to him recently. Suddenly Tighnari had come into his office, "Oh, Tighnari what're you doing here?" Alhaitham had asked him. "Don't worry this isn't for official business, I wanted to catch up with you it's been a while and luckily Cyno took the kids out and I had a free day." Tighnari told Alhaitham. "Kaveh's not here?" continued Tighnari, "Well yes he had work to do as well today. Say how're your kids?" Alhaitham asked while filling out forms. "Oh you know they're still the same, though it was Haiyaki and Kiyaki's birthday last week poor Miyaki felt left out that day." Tighnari laughed. "How amusing.. wasn't Miyaki born 10 minutes after meaning that it was 12:05 when _ was born?" Asked Alhaitham. ""Yes, did Cyno tell you?" Tighnari wondered, Alhaitham replied with a nod while filing papers. "How's Kaveh these days?" Tighnari questioned. "Still whiny but lately it's been toned down." Says Alhaitham. "Then you guys are getting closer right?" Tighnari stated. "I guess you could approach it that way" Alhaitham had shrugged it off and finished his remaining work for today. "I'm done work for today so perhaps we can call your family and Kaveh to have dinner." Suggested Alhaitham. "Sounds good." Tighnari responded then called Cyno as Alhaitham had called Kaveh. Both parties had agreed to go out.

After a while they had all gathered at Lambad's and sat at a table. "Alhaitham you didn't tell me the triplets were coming" Kaveh angrily whispered to Alhaitham, "Why? What's wrong?" Questioned ALhaitham. "I was planning to drink" Kaveh whisper sighed to Alhaitham. "Well then that's too bad for you." Alhaitham said, Kaveh had just scoffed as a reply. "Oh, Kaveh and Alhaitham, how's it been?" Cyno says. "Things barely changed" Kaveh beamed, "How old are the triplets now?" Kaveh added while "booping" Miyaki's nose. "They're all five now" Tighnari answered, "Yea, we're five" beamed Miyaki. "Oh-ho, is that so?" asked Kaveh, Haiyaki nodded in response. By the time all the adults had picked their meals all of them had ordered. "Hey mister how do you know papa and dada?" asked Kiyaki, "I met them on official business" Alhaitham responded. "Hmm I dont believe you" Kiyaki says. "No no, what mister Alhaitham said was true Kiyaki. We did meet on official business." Tighnari reassured Kiyaki. "Hmph fine I trust dada." Kiyaki says while crossing his arms. On the other hand Haiyaki and Miyaki had just shrugged at each other, the waiter had finally brought the food over to their table and everybody ate then said their goodbyes.

Kaveh and Alhaitham finally arrivied home, "Gosh how does Tighnari and Cyno handle 3 kids?" Kaveh questioned. Alhaitham shrugs off Kaveh's question and gives Kaveh a cup of warm milk, "Drink up." he says. Kaveh then took the cup of milk and chugged it quickly. "Alcohol would've been better but thanks anyway.." Kaveh says. "Stop throwing yourself into alcohol like it's always the solution to everything Kaveh.." Alhaitham says while cupping Kaveh's face with a worried look on his face. But after a few moments he quickly let go and left the room leaving Kaveh to wonder what just happened.