SMYW PT2

a/n: This is the second part to a oneshot I wrote back in May of 2022. This is second part to "Shoot me, you wouldn't". My last edit to this sequel was 4/11/23 at 11:54pm.

*_*

Request: No
Mcyt:
Type: Angst :D
Ages: Irl ages
AU: Minecraft

in: tommy, sap, eret
mentioned: tubs, drm, bad, skeps, tech, jack, niki

A/N: Someone wanted a part two (don't remember who, sorry), it's nearly 2am and I have my first day back at school in a couple of hours :D So, let's write when I should be asleep lol. Please enjoy pretty people /p :)

!_!

F L A S H B A C K

"Tommy. You have no right to speak up and spill your life story just to get us all to change our minds about you. You need to go. Fucking accept it kid. I, and everyone else won't hesitate to shoot."

Everyone agreed in some way, but Tommy could tell that Tubbo, Sapnap, Dream, Bad and Skeppy had some set back about it. He was right about Sapnap in the first place.

Tommy nodded and took a few steps back, turning around in a full 360, getting satisfied with his placement before opening his arms out as far as they would go naturally.

He smirked at them in a cocky way, glancing at Techno once more before uttering his maybe last words.

"Shoot me. You wouldn't."

F L A S H B A C K O V E R

Tommy stood with his arms open, still smirking. No one moved or breathed, waiting to see who would either shoot first, or speak first.

The blonde looked around, trying to see if he could get anything out of anyone's facial expressions - he wanted to read them, read between the lines like he was really good at.

He couldn't get anything, not out of Dream - which is expected, considering his mask - or Jack, Skeppy, Bad - he looked like he was frowning a bit, but that was it - no one.

Then, before anyone could do anything, Dream lifted up his crossbow and reeled back.

Tommy's eyes widened and panic rushed through his veins.

He didn't think anyone would seriously shoot.

Dream smirked.

"Goodbye...Tommy."

He pressed the trigger.

Tommy expected pain. Large amounts of shooting pain as the firework exploded and killed him just like it did to Tubbo all those years ago.

What he didn't expect was the blast to go off, but without pain. He opened his eyes - as they'd closed - and saw someone else laying on the ground, blood pooling.

He thought it was Tubbo. But it wasn't a green shirt and brown hair.

It was black sleeves with a white shirt, dark black hair with a bandana.

Sapnap.

Tommy immediately dropped to his knees beside the victim, trying to stop bleeding however he could. He started stuttering apologies, struggling to pull out his com and get someone - anyone who would answer, like Eret! Maybe even Karl!

"SAPNAP?!" Dream shouted from the sidelines and Tommy didn't dare look up. This monster shot his best friend.

Tommy didn't care if Sapnap was trying to save him or if Dream pushed him so he could kill him - Tommy didn't give two shits.

Sapnap had never mattered to him more before. Conflicts aside - Mars and Beckerson aside - Tommy needed Sapnap to live.

</msg KarlJacobs> spanap got shot by drm please cords are **** meet us

<msg Eret> karls gonna be there go to **** sap got hrut

That was all Tommy managed to type before Niki came over - no crossbow - and told the blonde to help her pick him up. Tommy tried to ignore the firing rage in his stomach at the thought of Niki trying to help now after all of this.

He ignored it in favour of Sapnap living.

time skip oh my gosh

Tommy didn't dare speak to Niki on the way to the destination.