"YHAS?!" "IMYCSTY" PT2

a/n: This is the second part to a oneshot I wrote back in March of 2022. This is second part to ""YOU HAVE A SON?!" "I mean, you could say that, yeah"" My last edit to this sequel was 6/14/22 at 6:04pm.

*_*

Request: No
Mcyt: Sbi
Type: Fluff
Ages: Tommy: 16 | Tech/Wil/Phil: Irl ages
AU: Irl

A/N: Still sorry about the first part taking so long. Motivation was kicking my ass lol. Anyways here's part two aka the second part

:_:

*third person*
The ride home definitely was not the quietest. Between Wilbur and Phil's questions, to the music playing and Techno trying to answer to the best of his abilities - it was wild.

"So when did you adopt Tommy again?" [w]

"When he was six."

"Why did you adopt him?" [p]

"I was bored and wanted more company than a dog and I didn't want a girlfriend."

"You're so lame."

Phil burst out laughing at Wilbur's comment, disrupting the tired Tommy laying his head on his shoulder. He whispered an unapologetic "sorry."

More questions were asked - Techno honestly just ignored most of them - and the drive continued.

i'm lost so they're home now :D yay

"Phil, can you wake up Tommy?" Techno asked, nodding his head to the sleeping blonde. Phil frowned, not wanting to wake him up.

"But-"

"Phil please. I can't have his sleep schedule fucked up before summer break. He's got three weeks left."

Techno and Wilbur got out as Phil started to shake Tommy. He woke up quickly, grabbing his bag and hopping out before Phil could say anything.

The elder opened the door with his keys, keeping it opened for the other three to come in.

"I'll show you two around," Techno pointed to Wilbur and Phil, "and you know what to do Tommy?"

The blonde nodded with tired eyes, sliding his feet lazily along the floor as he shuffled to his room. Kid was knocked out for sure.