Different

a/n: This is a random idea I had that just never got finished - or frankly, even started really lol. My last edit to this draft was 10/22.23 at 6:14pm.

*_*

Request: No
Mcyt: Tommyinnit, Tubbo
Type: Angsty (bit of fluff kinda)
Ages: Tommy: 17 | Tubbo: Irl age
AU: Minecraft

A/N: Just going to let you guys know really quick - this chapter was going to be Techno and Tommy but whilst I was going to start writing, I got a massive wave of sadness because it kind of hit me again that he is actually gone. I've been so distracted with everything that I kind of forgot that he's gone and he isn't just not posting like he usually never did lol. I want to make chapters that have him in it, but I don't think I'm ready to have him as a main or heavily mentioned side character yet. Sorry, but I've changed it to Tubbo. Thought you'd like to know where I am in terms of that, and figure skating part two might be soon as well :] Enjoy <3 (the fan art at the top is how I imagine Tom in this btw :) also this fan art is his face / head as reference :p)

 Thought you'd like to know where I am in terms of that, and figure skating part two might be soon as well :] Enjoy <3 (the fan art at the top is how I imagine Tom in this btw :) also this fan art is his face / head as reference :p)

0_0

*third person*
Tommy stumbled through the thick snow, trying not to fall while also trying to go as fast as he could.

You see, Tommy had decided to go and see his (ex?) best friend, Tubbo. Unfortunately, he had to trek his way through the snow of Snowchester.

It had been a while since they had seen one another - especially since Wilbur leaving, Ranboo dying and being weary of Dream - and Tubbo suggested that they meetup to catch up with one another