new years part to but mainly dnf cause fjeh met up finally

a/n: This was a half part two to a one shot I made in December of 2022. This is the "part two" to my oneshot "Happy New Year!". My last edit to this draft was 02/13/23 at 4:40pm.

*_*

Request: No
Mcyt:
Type: Fluff
Ages: All irl ages
AU: Irl

A/N: HAPPY NEW YEAR!! This is written a bit late from New Year's day but it's as good as you're all going to get lol. Hope 2023 treats us all well because lord knows 2022 can kiss my ass. Covid doesn't exist in this at all and is based a bit off of Dream and Hannah's snapchat stories and the fireworks :)) Anyway, enjoy you shining stars!!

^_^

actually in: Dream, Sapnap, George
mentions: Hannahxxrose, Sylvee, Punz, FoolishG, Tina, Karl Jacobs, Quackity & MrBeast Crew

*third person*
Planning New Years for Dream was going the exact same way it was going last year - one big fucking panic.

The only difference was that he has the distraction - or clingy company - of Georgenotfound.

The plan was to bring Hannah, Sylvee, Punz, Foolish, Tina, Karl and Quackity over for the night.

Last year they did the same thing, obviously minus a few people. It was only really Sapnap, Karl and the Beast Crew.

He hoped this year would be a blast with all their friends - plus George from the UK finally.

pov drm's getting it ready wowowo

Dream sighed as he finished putting up the last decoration. He wiped his hands on his pants as if he was wiping dirt off them as he looked around the house.

He didn't want to overdue it, but he was just so incredibly excited to hangout with all his friends. Plus George was finally with them after two years. He wanted it to be the best for him.

Something to remember forever.

He heard loud footsteps coming his way, and he knew it was Sapnap considering the brunette constantly stomps around as if he doesn't know how to step lighter.

"Hey!" Dream said, smiling at his friend. He saw Sapnap smirk in a way that let him know he was going to get teased about something.

The shorter snorted. "Making it special for Georgie?" He teased, as expected, in a semi-bad attempt at a British accent. Dream rolled his eyes, muttering a 'be quiet idiot.'

Sapnap did nothing but giggle, before looking behind him. It was George.

"Does he always go this all out, Sapnap?" The British asked. Dream immediately flushed red at the face George noticed his intense decorations.

Sapnap shrugged, attempting a wink at Dream. He never really learned how to wink, so it was more of a strange blink, but it's the thought that counts.

After that, he walked away, leaving Dream and George together in silence. George smirked - almost just like Sapnap did.

"Excited for New Years or?" He asked, "This decoration is quite epic, Dream." He giggled a bit, making Dream look away with a smile.

Dream nodded nonetheless with a smile. "Of course I am, George!" He walked up to the brunette, opening his arms for a hug.

(Thought you'd all like to know I spelt 'George' as 'GArltge'. Just thought I'd share my stupidity lol)

"You're finally here! It's gotta be special for you." He smiled as he hugged him.

He tried to ignore the fact that his cheeks got hot when George hugged back. He could feel them heat up as each second passed.

He could hug all his other friends perfectly fine, and he was okay hugging George when he first got here! What was so different about this?

Maybe it was because they were alone, no Sapnap or Karl to tease them, or chat to spam 'DNF' over and over.

Ignoring his thoughts, he pulled away from George with a smile. George smiled back.

"I'm glad you think I'm special enough to do something like this," He admitted, "It's really nice of you."

Then, George walked away without another word.

Dream was speechless.