A lil authors note: please read! :)

Hey guys! Happy 2024!

I figured I would jump in real quick before you read the oneshots (or maybe not haha) and just let yall know what's going on with me.

Consistency and I were best friends in 2022, and a bit in early 2023, but then I kinda fell off the face of the Wattpad Earth in April-ish?

I've just lost motivation and don't have much of a writing passion anymore, I guess. I should've explained that a bit more than just disappearing, and I apologize for that.

This book will be made up of drafts I have sitting in my DSMP oneshot book that I just don't edit anymore. They're half-finished - or have less than three paragraphs - and might have some notes I wrote down for myself at the top (ignore those lol they were to keep track of who was in the story haha).

I might make edits to some chapters or add stuff. I have a writing course this semester that starts next week and it might boost my eagerness to write again. If it does, I'll try and update you guys.

There are some sequels to some old chapters you liked a lot, and I hope the half-assed sequels make you guys happy :)

I've decided I'm going to post one chapter a day, and by the end of the week (maybe like Thursday or smth) all the drafts will be posted since there's not that many lol. First draft will be posted TOMORROW!!

A little reminder that I have an alt account that hopefully I post on sometime soon. I'm getting into Twilight so maybe that'll be a thing later this year??? Not sure, but go give it a follow for some sillies if you haven't already :p (starbyinCM)

Anyway, I won't keep you here any longer, AND thank you for 20k on the oneshot book. That's fucking crazy. Y'all are awesome 🫶

Thanks everyone :)

-Starby (Phaser) <3