⚔5⚔

'Empress!'

The purple-haired Altean kneeled to Allura, who looked just as shocked as the Paladins.

Everyone behind the Altean started kneeling to Allura.

'Uh, I'm confused. What's going on?' Hunk asked in shock.

'Are you Empress Allura?' the Altean asked in amazement.

Allura replied, 'I am Princess Allura. Pleas stand.'

'I am Commander Hira, Empress. How can you be here?' Hira said as she stood, the Alteans behind her standing as well. Don't forget the weird alien-beast behind them.

'You put down the Galra uprising and established the Altean Empire 10,000 years ago,' Hira said, still in awe.

'Where we're from, all the Alteans were wiped out by Zarkon when he destroyed your planet,' Keith said.

The two Altenas that didn't have helmets exchanged confused and shocked glances.

~~~

Lance dropped down from the cieling, her arrow piercing one of the Altean guards right through the chest.

It was a robot, programmed and everything, so there was no remorse from her when she destroyed it.

They got out of the cockpit quickly, but guards met them in the hallway.

Lance's shot all three quickly, then turned to face the other guards.

One of the guards shot and she froze, but someone saved her. Sven, Shiro in this reality, took the shot.

Lance caught the falling guy while Slav opened the hatch and the guards got sucked into space.

She felt terrible for getting Sven injured, but Slav told her to run and follow her team.

Lance was glad they had made the lions stay with their mechanical body because it made for an easy boarding.

They had a plan.

'Form Voltron!' Keith ordered.

Voltron got the comet from the ship and flew out while Pidge searched for the exact area they entered the reality from.

The Altean ships started shooting at them and a blast hit Voltron just as it got through the hole in the sky.

When they awoke, the comet was gone and Allura was feeling terrible.

She sat on the main deck sulking, which is where Keith found her.

When keith left Allura, she sat with Blue by herself.

'What have I done?'

You put yourself before your team. They warned you and tried to stop it before it happened, but you did not listen.

'Stop laying on the guilt, please,' Allura pleaded furiously.

No! Blue roared. You do this and I'm trying to help, but all you think about is Altea and yourself. You have a team trying to help you and connect, but you still thik that everything is on your shoulders!

Do you remember the story of Perseus Jackson, a hero because she knew when to step away, when to engage, when to listen and when to attack. Every story of her you have read through since you found out that Lance was Perseus, stories the castle had logged as they spread through the universe. You can not be Perseus, obviosuly, but you can be smarter then you are being right now.

Listen to your team. Share with them, but never focus on yourself.

And Allura felt like crying because no matter how hard she tried, it always felt like she was being overshadowed. A princess but no kingdom. Lance, a princess without a crown still leading like a Queen.