⚔7⚔

'Razzel-dazzle time for the war effort, of course,' Lance joked when Shiro gave them the news.

'Coran can you set everything up?' Shiro asked.

'I know just where to start,' Coran answered.

Unfortunately, the first show, after of course fixing the hospital, was a flop. Not a single patient in the hospital stayed for the very lame and, frankly, boring show.

The next try ended with Coran getting scolded by the leader of a planet and Shiro also lightly reprimanding Coran.

The next day, Coran took them all to the space mall. He was also acting more eccentric than usual.

And it turned out they were doing a show in the mall.

Allura was playing Keith because word of Keith leaving hadn't spread. Also because the rest of the Paladins had a face in the universe and couldn't be acted by anyone else.

'Hang on a sec, 'llura. I can change your suit colour for the show, just gimme a sec,' Lance said. She double tapped Allura's 'V' symbol and the blue suit turned red.

Lance double tapped her 'V' and it turned Blue.

'The suit respond to what we need or think because they are made from the same ore as the comet and are connected to us, I realized. That's how I changed mine to black and white form as well as to fit my Lion's colour,' Lance explained to an awed Allura.

Secondly, Coran also did make it much better.

A large crowd formed and everybody loved the show.

As they entered the backstage, Shiro stopped to speak with Coran.

'That actually went really well,' he said with surprise.

'Yeah, you're trending galaxy-wide! I mean, you're a four-quandrant hit! Your plus sevens are plus tens! But that's just the beginning!'

~~~

It was an ice skating rink.

That was where they were performing next. On an ice skating rink.

The spotlight followed the Paladins and "Zarkon" and "Haggar" as they skated across the ring, trying to "defeat" the "Greatest Force of Evile".

Yeah, Lance thought it was hilariously stupid.

Hunk slipped and skidded to the other side of the rink.

Pidge skated forward and was caught in a pink ribbon by the witch's magic.

That was when rock music started playing.

The spotlights shifted to show Shiro standing at the centre, Lance and Allura flanking him.

'We need teamwork!' Shiro exclaimed. 'The only way to defeat Zarkon is with Voltron!'

Hunk and Pidge joined them when they all struck a pose.

Hunk and Allura, who was back in her blue and pink armour, were the legs, both crawling with the boxes of their lions on their heads. Lance and Pidge flanked Shiro, Lance back in her red and white armour, with a red and green box that had a cat face that was meant to look like a lion. Shiro had a black box over his head.

The audience cheered.

'Does anybody feel kinds stupid right now?' Hunk asked.

'Yes, but whatever. We have to do this because the crowd loves us,' Lance answered with just as annoyed a tone as Hunk.

Rock music was still playing.

Voltron walked forward and shot confetti at Zarkon and Haggar.

'I'll get you next tiiiiime!' Zarkon shouted as he and Haggar were pulled off the stage.