⚔11⚔

AN: Inspired by this post:
https://www.tumblr.com/mothmanavenue/715113121135673344/while-the-black-paladins-is-a-brilliant-episode-of?source=share (so, shoutout to this tumblr user)

Secondly, Lotor gets a redemption because I hate how the show made the abused the abuser, but gave Honerva a redemption.

Finally, above image is the new suit design. Of course, that means the other Paladins get this suit, just with their respective colours in the 'V' and the glowing lines on the armour. Also, the suits are black with the 'V' being their colour. For the Black Paladin, the 'V' would be white.

After that very interesting conversation with Keith about an Altean colony that survived because Lotor saved them, Lance felt proud to be Lotor's friend.

Lotor and Allura returned without a hitch.

They entered the main deck and were greeted by the people warmly, Lance clapping Lotor on the back. 'So, loser, you lived.'

'Loser?'

'Would you prefer loverboy?' Lance's eyes strayed to Allura, a devious smirk on her face.

A dark blush spread across Lotor's purple skin. So, Lotor is not immune to teasing, huh? Lance thought with a grin.

Then disaster struck.

Lotor's former generals were stealing the ships from the hangars.

Also, Shiro started groaning. He held his head and seemed to be fighting with himself.

'Shiro?' Lance asked softly, kneeling down.

He couldn't hear her.

Lance's eyes turned steely. 'Allura, Pidge, and... Lotor, go stop the thieves in the hangar. Hunk, calm down Shiro with me. Coran, get ready to fly out of here as soon as the perpetrators are out of the castle or contained.'

'And you?' Allura asked.

Lance answered without any hesitation, 'I'm going to stay and help Shiro.'

Allura, Pidge and Lotor were out the room in seconds. Hunk had dropped to his knees and was checking over Shiro while keeping a safe distance away.

'Shiro?'

Shiro growled. Hunk didn't even have time to shout before Shiro lashed out and struck. The force of Shiro's punch knocked Hunk backwards, into Coran, so they both toppled over.

Then, Shiro charged at Lance.

Lance met his arm with her sword. Red, tell Black her paladin is crazy!

Red jumped at Shiro's back and pushed him away from Lance. Unfortunately, Shiro was now at the door. He unlocked his black bayard and threw it at Lance, who caught it mid-air.

Coran and Hunk were both knocked out, so Lance got to the control panel. 'Shiro's gone mad!'

Lotor, Allura and Pidge heard it, but theye were already under heavy fire from the ship that had been stolen by Lotor's old team.

That was when Lotor was hit from behind, and Shiro got him. Pidge and Allura gave shouts of alarm as Shiro ran to a free pod and got in with an unconscious Lotor.

Pidge hesitated. Her bayard was ready and aimed, but she couldn't shoot. Shiro's glowing, purple eyes stopped her. They were cold and harsh. They weren't Shiro.

'What are we gonna do?' Allura cried out in worry.

Lance, done with everything, answered over the coms, 'We're gonna get in our lions and fucking fight these bitches.'