⚔10⚔

'Wait, she raised you from a child? Aww, is this your nanny?' Lance teased.

Lotor had a bead of sweat on his face a small blush. 'Governess.'

'You have a nanny! Is she going to read you bedtime stories? Is she going to rock you to sleep?' exclaimed Lance, dodging another whack from Dayak.

After another short conversation, Hunk went with Dayak to learn about the Galra society, history and customs.

The rest of the paladins, Coran, the Lions and Lotor went to speak about how Lotor was going to achieve peace within the Empire.

Unfortunately, while they were planning, the alarm sounded.

Turned out that Sendak was back, Voltron was needed so that they could go and save one of the planets under Galra control and Lotor needed to rule his empire.

Voltron arrived and Sendak said something about weaknesses. Shiro wasn't focusing, his mind pounding with a horrible headache.

Sendak fired at the panels behind Voltron, dest6roying some of them.

Sendak then retreated. Lance shouted about going after him, but Shiro denied it.

'There's no times. We've gotta fix that shield as soon as-!' He cut himself off with a yelp of agony.

'Shiro are you alright?' asked Allura.

'I'm fine. We can't leave that planet unprotected.'

Shiro radioed the ship and got the gist of it. He turned to Hunk for orders.

'We need to split up. Pidge, you handle the genrator system,' Hunk replied.

'Then I'm gonna need Shiro to come with me. I can use his arm to power the mainframe.'

'Okay, good. Allura, Lance, I need you to re-fuse that fractured plate.'

'Affirmative' from Allura and 'You got it' from Lance answered Hunk.

'I'm gonna try to get the plates aligned.'

'Okay. We've got our orders. Let's move!' Shiro said.

The Lions split up. Hunk heading for the Plates that had drifted away, Pidge and Shiro headed to the power generator and Allura, with Lance, headed to the fractured plate.

Hunk connected to the Galra fleet so as to get some help on where the plates should go.

'Where does this plate need to be lined up?' Hunk asked.

Commander Bogh answered, 'You're moving plate 7-2. It needs to be aligned with plate 8-1.'

'Got it, but those other plates are out of position. There's just no way I'll be able to move them all myself,' Hunk replied.

'I can activate the manual thrusters on some of the plates. It will be slow-going, but I-'

Bogh was cut off by the lieautenant next to him. 'First you side with Lotor and get our system attacked by Sendak. Then you willfully work with Voltron, our sworn enemies!'

'Get to your station and begin the thrust sequence,' growled Bogh. 'That's an order!'

'Are you freaking kidding me? Palen-bol!' Hunk shouted from the screen.

The two Galras turned to him. 'Huh?'

'You're both a dishonour. Do you fight fo yourselves or do you fight for the Galra?'

'Galra!' both replied, straightening as they said it.

'Then victory or death! Enough of the bickering!'