i, serial killer name

♱

▬▬▬▬▬▬ i, serial killer name

WHERE VERONA COMES FROM you were either a driver, who made money with it, a criminal or you simply worked at a shop. Or you were so poor that you had to scrounge and were in debt. Well, Verona was in the first three groups... somehow.

There was one thing everyone knew about Vero;
she loved the color red. In every possible way. But she mostly liked bordoro red. So it was no surprise that she drove a red 1995 mitsubishi eclipse. Another thing; Leticia Ortiz, called Letty, became Veronas beste friend in third grade.
They used to tease each other because Letty didn't really liked Verona, but this one day everything changed. Letty was being laughed at for her style, mostly for her shoes, so Verona stood up for her and screamed at all of the girls faces. Since then, they always protected each other. That's how Letty met Dominic, called Dom, and got a crush on him.

So, Verona drove in front of Letty, Vince and some others of the fam'. She was the first to park her car in front of the Torreto's - market & cafe. Dom owned it - basically Verona and Mia did too, but they were the ones who worked behind the counter, to sell and serve.

Verona walked quickly into the cafe while the others were still not there. She had to relieve Mia from her shift. In her rush, the girl didn't even notice that a young blonde man was sitting at the counter. Mia just looked at her sister with relief as she pulled her hair out of her face with a band to serve the customer.

"Hey, Dom." Verona said quickly. Dom sat in a kind of office that was separated from the shop by a glass wall. Her brother just raised his arm to wave to her without turning around.

Mia leaned with her hands in front of the cash register and raised an eyebrow with a grin. "He just came in a minute ago. 'Asked for you." she said, whispering her last sentence so Verona was the one raising her eyebrow.