ix, casanova

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ix, casanova

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ix, casanova

IT WAS LATE AT night when Verona and Brian went back to his car. Like he did before, he opened the passenger door for her and
gave her a hand to get in. Verona was able to enjoy the whole evening thanks to him. She felt good after telling him what happened in the past and so did he. Brian was able to open up to her about his dad and that he could barely remember his father at all. The girl next to him felt bad for him because she only had good memories of her dad. That he taught her how to drive and worked with her on her first car. Brian didn't know this feeling.

Verona loved the whole atmosphere of driving through the night, having a warm brise coming on her face. Because Brian was the one driving, the girl could look at the sky trough the window. The stars and moon were reflected in her eyes, so she leaned forward a little to see more of the sky.

His eyes moved away from the almost empty street to Verona. He couldn't help but stare at her. For him, every movement she made was special. Even though Brian has had several other women in the past, none were close to Verona Toretto. And he knew that no one would ever be able to reach him like she did.

She felt his gaze on her and could see him out of the corner of the eye, but she didn't turn to him yet. "You might wanna keep your eyes on the road, Casanova." she said with a little smile.

The corners of Brian's mouth also rose. "What,
don't you trust me?" he asked, making Verona finally turn her head to him.

She smirked. "I haven't decided yet." she said,
holding eye contact with him. Brian did the same and as he accelerated even more he didn't take his eyes off her for a second.

They heard honking from other cars, complaining that Brian was driving too fast. However, this didn't change the fact that Brian still pressed the gas and the two looked at each other. Verona lowered her chin slightly and smiled because she didn't feel any fear, even though he kept going faster and faster.

When they were a few meters from the traffic lights, Brian braked cleverly and stopped at the red light. "Do you trust me now?" he asked her with a smile.

Verona laughed out loud, realizing what Brian just did. She felt how her knees got soft when he looked at her with those eyes and his smile. "I do, pretty boy." she whispered, making Brian's smile even bigger. "Who thought you that shit?" she wanted to know.

Brian grinned by the thought of his old friend
Roman. "An old friend."

A few minutes later the two were already in Harry's workshop, which Brian led them through without letting go of Verona's hand. Verona looked around to see what Brian got in his living space at Harry's. She saw a bed with posters over it. It was small, but better than nothing.

He was still holding her hand and ran over her upper arm with his other. Verona followed his hand with her eyes as she felt goosebumps appear all over her body. Brian also felt the heat rising in him when he saw Verona in front of him. She was everything he had ever dreamed of. But he still didn't deserve her.

Brian lifted her chin with his index finger and thumb so that she had to look up at him again. They both felt the desire, especially because they were so close to begin with.

Verona knew exactly what she had to do. After all she was a woman and knew what men liked. She broke away from Brian and took a step away from him. She kept eye contact with him the entire time while he watched every move she made. After she opened her hair, she only had to unbutton two buttons on her blouse before her lacy bra was easily visible. She placed her upper teeth on her lower lip as she finally deftly pulled the blouse over her head and let it fall to the floor next to her.

Brian looked at her, opening his mouth a bit, before he walked over to her. His hand landed on her cheek before he pulled her towards him and his lips landed on hers for the first time. He grinned a little when he finally had confirmation that her lips were exactly as soft as they looked. Verona placed her hand on the back of his head and pulled him closer.

It didn't last long until Brian murmured into the kiss before he reached under her butt and Verona wrapped her legs around his waist. She felt the wall against her back before Brian's kisses went down her neck. A whisper escaped her lips before she closed her eyes and threw her head back.
She blindly grabbed the end of his shirt and quickly pulled it over his head before placing her hands on his face again.

"You smell so good." he whispered into her ear, making her smile. He placed his hand on her back and released her from the wall without her lips parting. The kisses between the two were so intentional and intense, more and better than they expected.

The two ran towards the bed, still wrapped in each other. Verona deftly dropped her heels to the floor before Brian carefully dropped them onto the bed. They broke away from each other for the first time. Verona was breathing heavily as Brian brushed some strands of hair out of her face and smiled warmly at her. Verona knew that she trusted Brian so much in that moment that she would even give him her body for that night. Brian more than appreciated this, especially after everything she had been through.

Brian's hands felt so soft on her skin that she wanted more and all of it. And her lips and skin were so lovely that he felt like he would kiss a soft pillow.

When the two of them had left all clothing on the floor, he looked into her honey eyes again to see if she was one hundred percent ready. "You're
alright?" he asked her, but she didn't look up at him at this moment. "Look at me." he said,
making her look up. He could faint every time she looked at him with those eyes.

Verona slowly realized that Brian was lying naked on top of her, between her legs. And she didn't regret a second of it. "Everythin' is alright, Brian." she whispered against his lip before she pressed hers on his, both smiling into the kiss.

Verona twirled his blonde curls around her fingers and moaned softly as Brian kissed his way down her body. He couldn't believe that every part of her body smelled fresh and was soft. Her head landed on her neck and she sank fully onto the bed, enjoying his lips on her body.

"God." she moaned and rolled her eyes back.
Brian smiled when she showed him that she liked what he was doing.

She then pulled him back up to her and deftly pushed his body onto the bed before she was the one on top of him. The corners of Brian's mouth rose as she placed her hand on his torso to push him down.

Brian smirked at her. "You prefer to be in control, huh?" he said, placing his hand on her cheek and pulled her down for another kiss.

She pulled away from him a few centimeters.
"I actually do." she whispered against his lips, making him bit his lip before they kissed again.

Verona enjoyed that they were all over each other without any worries or bad thoughts. It was actually nice that Brian touched her everywhere she liked. Brian knew what he had to do and she even made him forget that he was a cop, who was actually spying on her.

🍸🚔🛞

I. long time no see..