Chapter 6- School...

Omg! I completely forgot I'm starting school today! I've never been to school before, I only got tutored at the adoption centre. I wonder what its like...
Then I realized I needed to get dressed.

Sorry I took so long. I ate my breakfast. What?! I was hungry! I quite like my school uniform. Mum did my hair down with a little plait at the bottom. I think it looks cute! Hang on, I gotta get in the car.

Alright. I got here early so that I could write in my diary. Hey! That guys cute! Wait a minute... Uh!!! He's with freaky Freya! Back at the adoption centre, I was a bit of a problem solver. I wonder if I could fix this... What do you think?
_____________________________________________
I know, I know, I know its short, but you've got to cope with me. My cousin Taila keeps inviting me round to her house and she's with me all the time. I keep telling her: ''Ya know Taila, I got homework, gymnastics, brownies and such thing as a Wattpad account so I need spare time.'' Her response? ''Ok. So I was wondering if you wanted to go to the movies tomorrow maybe?'' She's the most annoying little cousin anyone could have. Anyway, now that's over, Sofias wondering if you reckon she could get that 'Cute guy.' *does jazz hands* Comment down below and tell me what you think!