Chapter 4

Ginny's POV

"Well this is awkward." Ron looked around the room from person to person with wide eyes.

I was still mad at Ron, and basically pretended he wasn't there. How dare he bring up the Chamber? And to say I survived it like that fixed everything was just unacceptable! I was unconscious for the most part, and Harry was the one who had to fight the basilisk and such!

It infuriated me.

Teddy was asleep, along with Harry. We didn't have as many people over as before, only my younger parents, Sirius, Remus, the Tonks, Snape, and the Longbottoms were watching the people I'd brought back.

"Believe me now?" I asked Snape. He didn't answer.

"Hey Lils, are there any more meatballs?" Sirius asked.

Lily rolled her eyes. "No, Padfoot. You ate them all last week."

Snape muttered something incoherent that everyone ignored.

"This is Luna," I said, waving to my friend, who gave a wispy smile. "And then there's Hermione, Neville and Harry."

"Hey!" Ron frowned. "I'm here, you know!"

"You guys here anything? I don't hear anything."

"Git."

"Anyway, I went back to my time yesterday and got them just for Mr. Snape Guy over here who didn't believe my story. What have you got to say for yourself, Mr. Snape Guy?"

Snape glared at me.

"And he's not responding." I sighed. "Fine. You're just embarrassed because I was right."

"Oi Ginny," said James from the corner, "I might recall hearing from a certain redhead that she would tell me who her mystery boyfriend was once she got back, but correct me if I was wrong."

"You were wrong."

Prongs shared a look with Padfoot, and they both grinned at me.

"Oh Merlin," I groaned. "Don't you dare."

I went and hid behind Lily. "Hide me!" I whimpered.

"You didn't TELL THEM?!" Hermione asked me, horrified.

Harry too was looking at me with the 'are you serious Ginny? Now I have to do it myself' look.

"I was occupied!" I improvised.

"Really?" Remus raised his eyebrows at me. "Prongs told me he and Padfoot interrogated you for about thirty minutes."

"Well..."

Ron grinned. "Ha ha! Victory! I love revenge. James, Lily, it is my duty as Ginny's brother and Harry's best friend to inform you of their relationship."

"REALLY RON?!" I said loudly. "I could've handled that!"

"Hey Hermione, did you hear that tiny squeaking voice? I think it came from the carpet."

Everyone was staring at us. Harry was blushing and took sudden interest in his trainers. Ron was grinning at everyone's faces. Lily, James, Sirius and Remus were looking from me and Harry. Snape rolled his eyes and stared blankly at the wall. My parents were staring at me and Ron, probably surveying our quarrel.

"Ginny, you have Wrackspurts in your head," Luna informed me dreamily. "So do you, Harry."

"I knew it!" Lily blurted, but she was smiling. "I knew you two were together! I'm smart. High five, Sirius!"