Chapter 10

As soon as our feet hit solid ground again, we all cried the incantation. When no sound hapened, and the smoke cleared, they promptly burst out laughing.

"Oh... My... God... Your face!" I said in between fits of laughter, pointing at the group of frozen teenagers. I was looking at fifteen year old Harry's face, which had frozen in a hilarious way, in a kind of grimace.

"Look who's talking." Lily nodded to my younger self, grinning. I instantly stopped laughing, because my face looked like I had just eaten an entire lime.

"What the...?"

We turned around to see Sirius. He looked exactly the way I remembered him - and I was overjoyed to see him again, as was Hermione, Harry, Ron, Luna, and Neville. James and Lily just stared.

"Don't freak out," I told him. He looked utterly terrified. I slowly held up the Time-Turner. "Yes, Time-Traveling," I said dramatically, nodding. "We just saved your life. Come with us!"

"Wait..." Sirius looked from the younger me to me then, confused, then looked like he wanted to say something, but I cut him off.

"Yes, it's me, and Harry's here, and Hermione, and Ron the Idiot -"

"Hey!"

"- and Luna, and Neville, and James and Lily."

"Wait, what -!"

"Hey Padfoot," James said casually. "I know you think we're dead, but that argument is totally debatable. You see, this little genious over here"- he pointed to me and I beamed -"came back in time and saved us, but obliviated everyone to think we were dead. Ginny's almost as smart as Lily and Hermione!"

"Don't be hitting on my girlfriend, Father," Harry said seriously.

"The point is you were next in line to save," I said to Sirius. "So next we have to go to the Battle of -" I gasped as I remembered something. "Harry! We can't bring Teddy there," I said. "To the battle. Where will we keep him?"

"Lily's not going either," James said, and Lily sowled but didn't protest.

"You guys can hide in my room at the Burrow," I said. "No one will be there, and time will be frozen anyway..."

"The Battle of what?" Sirius asked, astonished.

"The Battle of Hogwarts, Second Wizarding War, Vortex of Depression, whatever you want to call it," Neville said. "I perfer Vortex of Depression."

"I'm so confused..." Sirius muttered. "So, you came from the future to save people."

"Yes."

"Who do we have to save?"

"Fred, Snape, Remus -"

"I still can't believe Moony has a son..." James muttered.

"- and Tonks."

"With Nymphie..."

"Remus has a son with Tonks?!" Sirius's jaw dropped. "Holy mother of Merlin..."

At that point Teddy woke up and saw Sirius. "Padfoot!" he exclaimed happily.

"Sirius," said Harry, "meet Ted Remus Lupin, my godson."

PLEASE READ:

THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS WILL BE SHORT LIKE THIS, EXCEPT MAYBE NOT THE NEXT ONE, AND IT IS DECIDED I WILL WRITE AN EPILOGUE AND...

A SEAQUEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xD YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys are amazing!!! I look forward to writing the seaquel when it comes, and it looks like this story will be wrapping up pretty quickly!