𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝

"Shut up Garcia

"Shut up Garcia."

                                                  "Make me Clark."

PROLOGUE:

PROLOGUE:

Kennedy Clark was only 15 years old when she found out her second family had died.

Her family was family friends with the Howards which made the girl close friends with Jackie.

If thats wasn't enough, she later found out that her boyfriend of 8 months Oliver, was cheating on Kennedy with her own sister.

Things from their on got more and more confusing and her life slowly started to crumble apart.

Kennedy who used to be a straight A student and used to spend all of her nights at home. Was now out partying in New York all day and all night and was failing all of her classes.

She was on the verge of getting kicked out of her school due to her absence and her being a trouble maker.

And to make matters worst, she got into a confusing relationship with her sworn 'enemy'.

She later on found out that Jackie would be staying with a random family in Colorado.

Kennedy begged Uncle Richard for weeks to let her go as well and he finally caved. But it was only until stuff at home got better and until Jackie settled in.

Little did Kennedy know that she would fall head over heals for a certain Garcia boy.

𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, Kennedy Clark
moves to Colorado and forms
a deep attraction to Isaac Garcia
but claims she hates him.