005. radio silence

✩✪✯✬______ ✩✪✯✬TOUNGE TWISTED; CHAPTER FIVE[ Season One, Episode Two ]

✩✪✯✬______ ✩✪✯✬
TOUNGE TWISTED; CHAPTER FIVE
[ Season One, Episode Two ]

It was noon the next day and Kennedy and Isaac where the only ones in the house.

Cole was at work, Jackie was out of the house with Alex, Danny was at a drama rehearsal that Kennedy wasn't invited to.

Katherine, George, Benny, Parker, Jordan had all gone shopping and Lee was out skating and she didn't know where Nathan was.

Kennedy was in her room desperately trying to find a sweatshirt. She had loads in her wardrobe last night but they weren't here now.

She sighed in frustration as she realised that Isaac had token them as he was the only one in the house.

Kennedy quickly rushed out of her room and banged on his door, hardly.

"Isaac! Give me back my sweatshirt." She shouted.

Kennedy heard no reply and was about to bang again when Isaac opened the door.

He was in a black hoodie and jeans and he had obviously just been in the shower as his hair was wet.

God he looked good.

Isaac smirked at the door, looking Kennedy up and down. "I don't have you hoodie sunshine."

Her stomach did backflips as she rolled her eyes and pushed past him, walking straight into his room.

Kennedy looked around his room, trying to find her sweater.

She sighed, annoyed. "Isaac I am serious I need that hoodie." Kennedy said walking to stand right infront of him.

He stared at her for a while before saying. "Just wear one of mine." Isaac smirked.

Kennedy froze. She instantly started blushing which didn't go unnoticed.

She played it off with a scoff.

Why did he have this effect on her? This had never happened before.

Suddenly, the mood shifted. There was a weird tension in the air as the two stared at each other.

She looked into his dark brown eyes and then at his lips.

Suddenly, she forgot all about her sweatshirt and all she could think about was how close they were to each other.

They both got closer to each other.

Isaac brushed a strand of hair out of her face. His eyes shifted to her lips then back to her.

Isaac then pulled Kennedy in. He grabbed her neck as he went to kiss her.

There lips slowly connected.