003. its only a "little" crush

✩✪✯✬______ ✩✪✯✬TOUNGE TWISTED; CHAPTER THREE[ Season One, Episode One ]

✩✪✯✬______ ✩✪✯✬
TOUNGE TWISTED; CHAPTER THREE
[ Season One, Episode One ]

The rest of lunch went smoothly, her and Nathan just were gossiping and getting to know each other.

Finally, she had made a proper friend. Excluding her weird situation ship with Isaac.

Kennedy then realised that he was by far the nicest Walter and he was her favourite Walter.

But the whole of lunch she couldn't shake of the feeling of people staring at her and talking about Kennedy, one person in particular.

Kennedy hated people talking about her.

She casually turned round to have a quick glance at Isaac when she was talking to Nathan.

God why did he look so good? Why did she feel the need to turn around to stare at him all the time?

She then saw Isaac with a gorgeous blonde girl who was much prettier then Kennedy.

The girl was all over him. She was twisting her long blonde hair around her finger and giggling at him. And had her hand on his shoulder and kept touching him.

Isaac also had his hand around the girls waist.

Kennedys face instantly dropped.

Kennedy could tell by the way the way they were talking that they were flirting. Maybe even dating or together.

She stared at Isaac and the blonde girl in pure jealousy but then she came to the sad conclusion that she was his girlfriend.

She stared in shock. She should've thought about this before. After all he was very good looking, tall and was funny. Kennedy cursed herself for being so stupid.

As Kennedy was about to look away from the two she made eye contact with him. Her face immediately started to flush as she turned away from him quickly and back to Nathan.

She frowned to herself. Kennedys thoughts consumed her.

She thought Isaac might've actually been interested in her. But weren't they flirting earlier? But what about the way he was always staring at her? He literally asked her if she had a boyfriend. Maybe it was all a joke.

Kennedy stared at her nails as all these thought ran through her head.

She was about to look at them again as Nathan noticed her state and casually said "Don't worry, Isaac and Claire aren't dating, they just hook up sometimes. Seems like he's into you if you ask me."