001. welcome to colorado

✩✪✯✬______ ✩✪✯✬

✩✪✯✬______ ✩✪✯✬

TOUNGE TWISTED ; CHAPTER 1
[ Season One, Episode One ]

Kennedy was only 15 when she found out her practically second family had died.

For a while she was in denial. She couldn't accept that they were gone she just couldn't.

That was until she got the news that Jackie would be moving to Colorado to stay with some random family.

She had been staying with the Howards for a couple of weeks. Kennedy had told them what happened on that night and refused to go home. So they took her in with open arms.

Lucy was the older sister she never had. She would give Kennedy advice, comfort her and always be there for her and support her.

So when she found out they died she was shattered and her heart broke for Jackie.

For a while she didn't leave the house. She would just check on Jackie, cry with her and then eat and sleep cry again and repeat.

When Kennedy found out she was chilling at the Howards house and thinking about reaching out to her mother to talk because despite what had happened she missed her family. That was until Uncle Richard barged in with a sobbing Jackie and broke the news.

She was shock at first. She went through every emotion from denial to anger to acceptance. Kennedy was a sobbing mess for weeks after that. She couldn't function properly.

When they died, Uncle Richard told us that he had to look into the will and find out who Jackies new legal guardian was and who she would be staying with.

We found out it was her mothers best friend Katherine and she lived in Colorado.

But there was no way was Kennedy gonna let Jackie go to Colorado on her own to start a new life when her parents had just died.

So after lots of begging Uncle Richard to let Kennedy come with her, he finally caved but it was only temporarily for a few months while everything at home got ok again.

★★

The girls had just gotten off the long plane journey from New York to Colorado. And Kennedy was tired, all she wanted to do was go to bed.

The both of them were waiting with all their luggage while they waited for Katherine and George to come and pick them up. While Jackie had an AirPod in and was calling Uncle Richard.