006. just 'friends'

✩✪✯✬______ ✩✪✯✬TOUNGE TWISTED; CHAPTER SIX[ Season One, Episode Three ]

✩✪✯✬______ ✩✪✯✬
TOUNGE TWISTED; CHAPTER SIX
[ Season One, Episode Three ]

A couple of days later, Kennedy woke up as usual.

She thanked god that it was a weekend.

Kennedy didn't think she could deal with another day of prison (school).

She had actually slept in for once, she has needed the sleep.

Everyone was already out doing whatever they normally do on a Saturday.

Kennedy decided to not waste away her weekend and reluctantly got up out of bed. It was 1:48 pm now.

She sighed before quickly getting dressed and heading downstairs.

She looked around the kitchen to find no one. She shrugged it off after all it was the weekend.

Kennedy was so bored that she actually decided to do some homework as she hadn't done any since she had moved here.

She thought it was a nice day so she thought that she would make the most of it and go sit outside. Big mistake.

Outside she found Cole, Lee, Parker and Isaac playing football.

Kennedy considered going back inside after realising that Isaac was out there.

For the last couple days, the two had been avoiding each other like the plague. Whenever Kennedy would walk into a room, Isaac would walk out and vice versa. The two would barely even look at each other.

She was extremely confused by his weird behaviour but she wasn't complaining.

The longer she avoided Isaac, the quicker she would loose feelings for him.

Although secretly she did miss there constant bickering and flirting.

She decided to stick it out and went to sit on the bench. He wasn't going to determine what she was gonna do with her day.

Kennedy made sure not to even glance in his direction and to focus on her work.

It was quite calming actually, or atleast thats what Kennedy thought.

It was warm but not to warm, the air smelled fresh and the grass looked green. Kennedy could hear the slight talking of the boys and Parker and also the light breeze. She could feel summer coming.