002. stolen glances

✩✪✯✬______ ✩✪✯✬TOUNGE TWISTED; CHAPTER TWO[ Season One, Episode One ]

✩✪✯✬______ ✩✪✯✬
TOUNGE TWISTED; CHAPTER TWO
[ Season One, Episode One ]

Kennedy was awoken by the sound of banging and shouting coming from somewhere inside the house. She pulled the covers over her head and groaned. She hadn't got much sleep last night so she was already in a mood.

Kennedy realised that it was coming from outside the door. She heard all of the kids arguing and just shouting at each other. Was she really going to be awoken by this every morning?

She yawned and reluctantly got up knowing she wasn't going to be able to fall back asleep with all of the noise outside. And she knew if she went to sleep no one would wake her up.

Jackie knew not to wake Kennedy up ever no matter what circumstances. It was a full on job.

Once Jackie had tried to wake Kennedy up after a sleepover because Kennedys mother was at the door and Kennedy "accidentally" pushed her of the bed making Jackie fracture her poor arm. Ever since then Jackie had vowed never to wake her up again.

Kennedy looked around and found Jackie organising her clothes. She just chuckled at her best friends neatness knowing that she was the complete opposite.

"Woah, organising already Jacks." Kennedy smirked teasing her. Jackie just rolled her eyes and smiled in reply.

Kennedy quickly threw on some jeans and a tight black top and went outside to see what all the commotion was.

There she found that they had all descended down stairs for breakfast. That's probably what the hassle was Kennedy thought.

She made her way down the creeky wooden stairs to the kitchen.

There she saw most of the Walters and Katherine and Jordan mid conversation.

Kennedy tiredly made her way into the kitchen.

"Mum I have lost rumple again." He complained to Katherine.

"What the fuck is a rumple?" Asks Kennedy before she could help herself. She quickly puts a hand over her mouth and smiles sheepishly. As she walk into the kitchen.

All of the Walters turn to her noticing shes there. But only one caught her eye.

Katherine turns her head to the girl and sighs then gives Jordan a look. "Again?" She asks irritated.