004. stupid pranks and awkward tension

✩✪✯✬______ ✩✪✯✬TOUNGE TWISTED; CHAPTER FOUR[ Season One, Episode Two ]

✩✪✯✬______ ✩✪✯✬
TOUNGE TWISTED; CHAPTER FOUR
[ Season One, Episode Two ]

The following day, Kennedy woke up the most tired she had been in a while. Yet again she hadn't got much sleep.

So many things were running through her head so she hadn't got alot of sleep because of a particular Garcia.

She considered bunking off the day of school because she was so tired, but Kennedy knew that Jay would tell her off. So she reluctantly decided to stick it out.

Kennedy could feel that her hair was greasy and she huffed, frustrated already. Before she got up to go and take a shower.

She quickly grabbed her shampoo and conditioner in a bag before walking out of the bedroom.

Kennedy then went to go pull the bathroom door open just to reveal that it was locked.

She sighed in frustration. Today was not her day.

Kennedy was about to ask who when in there.

But before she could she heard a voice shouting from inside. "Hah! I know its not 7 yet!" Kennedy heard Cole shout.

She frowned, confused before banging on the door. She just wanted to have a shower and wash her hair.

"Its me you idiot, I need to shower so hurry up!" Shouted Kennedy through the door.

Before Cole could reply to her, Lee butted in.

"Woah, woah, woah what are you doing." He asked frowning, walking up behind her.

She gave Lee a sarcastic smile. "Well what does it look like I am doing?"

Lee rolled his eyes at the girl.

"Well we have a schedule and I am next so your gonna have to wait." He said before pointing to a chart on the wall.

The chart on the wall had all the boys names written with designated times for them to shower.

Kennedy sighed. "Yo, I need a shower to though. This isn't fair!" She said.

"Well sunshine, life not fair." Said Isaac appearing from his room, smirking.

Kennedy turned to look at him, before rolling her eyes and flipping him off. She was not in the mood to deal with him.

She was still confused about yesterday. He was giving her mixed signals. One minute he was flirting with her the next he was ignoring her.