New...Home?

I was looking through my closet, looking for an old pair of F/C boots/shoes, and stumbled upon a VR headset, it said C&A on it, the brand maybe? Anyways I put it on, holding one controller in each hand, I saw that a game was already on it, The Amazing Digital Circus. Nice, I thought, though that thought quickly vanished when the screen turned a bright white and suddenly it felt like I was falling through the air, I closed my eyes, waiting to stop falling, after a few moments I was on the ground, so I opened my eyes.

I honestly regret opening them, because infront of me was a tall, lanky ass purple rabbit. "Okay..what the actual F[%$#]?" Okay..weird swearing is censored. Great. "Nuh uh!" A random voice said, appearing in mid air was a pair of dentures with hetrochormic eyes and a..body? "This is a family friendly place, and we cant have any Naughty language here!" I sighed,"But of course not. Okay but who are you?" I asked, already annoyed with this place. "I am the ringmaster, Caine!" He said, spinning in circle. "So new person, what's your name?" The weird rabbit guy asked, "My name.. Uhm..I'm uhm.." He laughed, I can tell he's gonna be a pain. "That's alright! We can use the name generator!"

A massive name generator thing fell from the sky, weird but go off I guess, Caine pulled the lever, "What do you think of..JHPPT?" I laughed, "Yeah no chance." He pulled the lever again, "What do you think of Y/N?" That's much better, "Yeah. That works. So who is everyone?" The rabbit guy answered my question, "I'm Jax, that's Zooble, Ragatha, Kinger, Gangle, and the newer addition who arrived just over a month ago, Pomni." He had this look on his face, like thats not what he called them.

(WERE SKIPPING THE PART WITH THE TOUR, YOU GUYS KNOW OR SHOULD KNOW WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!! Also cause its boring to constantly hear the same tour over and over again with barely a difference.)

After Caine toured the circus grounds I was on my way to find my room, ragatha and Pomni at first decided to take me there, but then Jax practically invited himself to join. "So, Let's see your new room." Jax smirked, grabbing a key from his pocket, and unlocking MY door. I sighed, but gasped the second I saw the room. It was actually my dream room, F/C curtains and bedsheets, and S/F/C (Sec. Favorite color) walls. It had a bunch of F/M (Favorite Movie/Show/Anime) posters on the wall, and even a poster of my favorite band/song artist! "No fair, my room isn't this nice!" Jax complained, I would too, my room was probably much better than his.

I sat on my bed, Ragatha and Pomni already left and it was just Jax and me in my room now. I sighed, "Y'know. I think we could be good friends." Jax turned around, "Yeah right we'll see half pint." He teased, Istg I wanna strangle him already. "Well considering the fact that you have so much sass for someone who probably bullied people in high school then I guess we will see."