You're moody today

A/N- Ty all for almost 70 reads! When we get to 80 reads, I'll make a chapter with one of the ideas you guys give me! (Leave a comment on this part if you have ideas!) I hope you enjoy this chapter!

🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪

Y/Ns POV:

🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪

I woke up, looking at my ceiling. God, I could already feel the headache. I've been getting bad migraines for the past few weeks now. It made it hard to be nice to the others, but I somehow managed. I also knew that if anyone were going to get on my nerves in even the slightest, I'd snap.

I heard a knock on my door, probably Jax. "Go away!" I shouted, I didn't want to deal with anyone this morning. "I'm coming in anyway." I heard him say. He's known about the migraines, meaning he was nicer and just slightly protective when I'd get them.

I heard the door open, then shut again. He walked over to my bed, sitting on the edge. "Headache again?" He asked, I nodded, I was laying on my side, facing away from him. "Shorty, you concern me sometimes.." He mumbled, "Like when you don't leave your room for a while or you.." I cut him off by sitting up and leaning on him. "Jeez Shorty, you're gonna be rude today, huh?" He asked, I didn't answer, I normally didn't when headaches got like this. "That's fine. Just come out there?" He hummed, I guess the others missed me or didn't want me abstracting.

Once we got out there, the others crowded me, I hadn't told them about the headaches. That was a mistake. "Back THE F[%$#] UP!" I shouted, everyone, but Jax, took 6 steps back. "Thank you, god." Jax placed his hand on my shoulder, "Shorty, keep in check." he whispered, leaning down. "Whatever.." I muttered, pushing through the others and sitting by the stage. Ragatha walked over, "Uhm..Sorry Y/N. We were just glad you hadn't abstracted. It's funny that Jax always suggests checking on you, considering he doesn't care when anyone else stays in their room for that long."

"He..doesn't? Like I know he's a jerk sometimes but-" I was cut off by someone else, "Correction— I'm your jerk." Jax mused, Ragatha smirked, looking at him, then to me. "Ugh..whatever you say. Anyways is it true?" I asked, he gave a Ragatha a look, "Yeah. So what? I just care about people that I actually like." Weird. "Mhm..anyways. What do you want." I questioned, this time his response was a whisper, "To be over here. Zooble told me to f[&#%] off. And Gangle and Kinger were both in that dumb pillow fort thing." I was confused, he didn't even mention Pomni, like he didn't care to try. "And what did Pomni do?" I sighed, waiting for the next reason, "She went with Zooble. They all dislike me."

Ragatha looked sad, "We don't dislike you. And for the record you have been rude to all of them before." He glared at her, he already knew all of this. I got up, "How about this? Jax and Ragatha, stay here. I'm gonna go do something." They looked confused but agreed. And off I went to find the other 4. I found them all in Pomnis room.

"Okay. The bloody hell is up with you four?!" I shouted at them, they looked shocked. "What do you..mean?" Gangle quietly questioned, "Everytime Jax came up to any of you, you all walked away from him! The hell is up with that?! I know he can be a jerk but now you guys are doing it for no reason!" I yelled, glaring at them all. "Y/N, you do realize that Jax isn't just being a jerk for no reason, and neither are we, right?" Zooble asked, I sighed, "Jax does it to keep himself busy, at least before you arrived and he decided he'd rather hang out with you." Zooble stated, I looked at them all, I just wanted their reasons for this.

"We're doing this because we want him to know how it feels to be treated like someone who doesn't matter. We like him, but we don't like how much of a jerk he is to the others here." Zooble added, I shook my head. "That makes you worse! God you're all insensitive as hell. Know what? At least me and Ragatha can be good people and be nice to him!" I yelled louder than before, storming out, and walking back to Ragatha and Jax. "You were gone for a little while." Ragatha noted, I glared. "Bite me." I retorted. "Someones moody today, huh?" Jax remarked, I sighed. "Shut up. Jerk." I turned to look at him, "Just sit down and chill, Caine get us some Uno! Cards." Suddenly Uno! Cards appeared infront of us.