A side I've never seen.

A/N- We hit 50 reads! Ty guys sm! And as promised, a happy chapter! (Happier at least) and Jax is nice ik, but still slightly a jerk. Anyways, on with the F.F!!
Jaxs POV:

🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪

It's been a week since Y/N had tried to do that, and since I'd almost abstracted infront of everyone. And it seemed that I was also gaining feelings for..Y/N? We were close, but I'd never fully let my guard down around them, even when I'd almost lost it.

I knocked on their door, they said come in. I unlocked it and leaned on the doorway. "Morning Shorty." I mused, they smiled, "Morning Jax." I walked over to their bed, sitting on the edge.

"Wanna go to the lake before the others wake up?" I asked, We never went to the lake just alone. So I'd decided we may as well do that before everyone else wakes up. (Its about 6-7 in the morning, everyone normally would wake up by 9-10 AM)
"Yeah, sounds fun." They responded, getting up. I also stood, grabbing their hand.

When we got to the lake it was still dark out. We sat at the edge of the lake, watching as the digital water would randomly ripple. I actually let my guard down for once, and nothing happened. "Its nice out. I'm glad we came here Jax." They whispered, leaning onto me. I sighed, "So am I Shorty. So am I.." I whispered back, they looked up at me, "Y'know I've never seen you so..calm?" I looked down at them, "I know..its just I was always taught to never let my guard down." They smiled, "You can relax around me, you know that right?" I sighed, also smiling,"Yeah." I pulled them closer. I felt them slightly jump. "I don't bite, chill." I laughed, they looked away, then I realized they were red.

After a while we went back into the tent, everyone else was already up. "Hey Jax! Caine said we could do whatever today since he's planning a surprise for someone." Ragatha explained, I nodded, watching as Y/N and Gangle sat on the stage talking. New idea..

I walked onto the stage, sneaking up behind Y/N and sitting down. "Really Jax?" They asked, I chuckled, wrapping my legs around them. "Yup. And you're stuck with me~" They rolled their eyes, and Gangle started laughing. I set my head on top of Y/Ns, closing my eyes.

Y/Ns POV:

🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪

Jax set his head on mine, I noticed Ragatha, Zooble and Kinger walk over while me and Gangle talked. "So, looks like someone's comfortable with you Y/N." Zooble said, I quickly realized that they were talking about Jax and him wrapping his arms around my waist. Ragatha laughed, pretending to take a photo. "I think this is what people call a 'ship' according to Gangle." Kinger joined in.

"I've never seen this side of him to be fully honest." I sighed, leaning back onto Jax. "Neither have we, but he's gotten nicer since you've arrived. " Gangle sighed, "And he hasn't been breaking my comedy mask either." She smiled, clearly happy about that.