]♡[Youre such a Jerk.]♡[

Y/Ns POV:

🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪

It's been a few weeks since I arrived here, and I'm starting to feel something for..Jax. It's weird how he's a jerk to the others, but suddenly, it's not as harsh to me. He's confusing..

A loud knock on my door snapped me from my thoughts, the door unlocked, and opened, just I shouted, "WHAT?" I saw Jax put his ears down, must've been Ragathas level of shouting. "Oh my..Jax! Holy s[%$#] I'm sorry -" He cut me off, "Jesus Shorty. Calm down." I stopped, stepping back. "Huh?-" He'd always told me to stop yelling if I ever did yell, so why not now?

"Anyways, everyone's waiting for you in the main area. You haven't come out of here in a few days." He informed, "Really? I thought it was only one day..?" I mumbled, he looked at my curtains,"You have blackout curtains. Makes it difficult to tell how much time has passed if you can't see the sky." I looked at my curtains. They were closed, and apparently, it was day.

While we were walking to the main area, Jax paused. I stopped walking, too. "What?" I asked. He looked down at me, "Can.. Can I do something?" I was confused, but said yes. He grabbed my hand, and we both started walking again. Did he just ask to hold my hand? Wait..fuck. I just agreed to that. Fuuuuuckkkkk.....

When we got to the main area, everyone turned to look at us mainly in relief that I didn't abstract. But I looked down and saw that we were still holding hands. "Oohh." Ragatha called, walking up to us. I flushed a slight red hue, and she laughed. I looked away, "What's up, you both?" Zooble questioned, "I'm fine." I answered, Gangle and Kinger also walked over, "Glad to see you're not insane yet, Y/N." I nodded, Gangle showed me a picture, "I..I uhm..I drew you, do..do you like it?" It was pretty good, "It's great, Gangle, thank you." I smiled, suddenly getting pulled. I yelped but then realized I was being hugged by Jax from behind, and I realized he was glaring at the others. "I swear to God Ragatha. Try and I will fu-[%$#] punch you." He warned, "You're such a jerk." I laughed, "I know." He smirked, and Ragatha reached to grab my arm, stopping when she saw that Jax was death glaring her, "God, you're so overprotective, Jax." I laughed, leaning back onto him. He tightened his grip.