Special part [♡]

A/N- Ty all so much for 290 reads! It means so much to me. I finally got an idea for this chapter! Hope you guys enjoy and check out my new books on my profile! I was gonna do fluff, but I say Angst, then fluff after.

Jaxs POV:

🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪

The last few weeks have been calmer. And me and the others did infact plan that thing where everyone turned away, even Ragatha was in on it.

It was around morning, so I went to Y/Ns room as usual. I didn't ever knock. I just usually came in at the same time every day. It was routine, so their room was typically unlocked, so they would have to shout. "Morning, you wanna go -" I began to speak, but I suddenly heard a loud thud. Shit. "Uh- Jax? What was that?-" They asked, sounding nervous. I shook my head, "No clue, Shorty. But I heard running. So we should also run." I advised, They got up, and we grabbed each other's hand and booked it down the hall, sprinting. I began hearing glitching sounds, and then Ragatha caught up with us, "What's going on, Dollface?!" I demanded, She shook her head, and we eventually stopped running when we reached the main area.

"Uhm..so Kinger abstracted. Apparently, he went crazy over the whole insect collection thing." She informed, not happy about it. "Of course. Well, where's he at now?" I asked, she sighed, "Probably in the cellar by now. We called on Caine immediately." She was usually cheerful, but that had left her. "Wait, what about Gangle and Zooble? Are they still back there?" Y/N asked, looking at Ragatha for answers, "Not sure, I didn't see them run, but hopefully they did." She replied, great. "Oh, they'll be fiinnnneeeee~, their doors were shut." I mused, trying to lighten the situation a bit.