Maybe a new friend.

A/N- Little bit of angst, sorry if it sucks!

I flopped onto my bed, tired from a day of randomness. I heard a knock on my door, "WHATT?!" I shouted, the door unlocked. Of course, it's the rip-off Bonnie at my door. He glared at me,"Cut the shouting Shorty." I sat up,"Well how am I supposed to know it's you, plus it's kind of funny how your ears twitch." He sent a silent warning, one that said if I didn't stop, he'd probably do something.

"Whatever. Well, what'd you want?" I asked. He had a bored look on his face, "Dollface said I should check on you since you left dinner early." I sighed, "I'm fine. I'm just tired of today already." He waited as if I'd say more, and I did, "I only wanted to find an old pair of shoes when I stumbled across that dumb headset and, of course I couldn't just leave it. I had to put the thing on.." I began to tear up. He decided to sit on the bed next to me as I was still just rambling, "Of course I can't leave s[#%$] alone.." I felt a tear run down my face, "No wonder my parents didn't want anything to do with me. I can't leave anything alone for..-" I was cut off by Jax placing his hand on my shoulder, causing me to turn and look at him. "Look, I don't wanna hear you talking c[%$#] about yourself." It shocked me, but he continued on,"If your parents wanted nothing to do with you, then they're just shitty." He finished, taking his hand off my shoulder and looking down. It's weird how the swear didn't sensor, but I guess Caine didn't know that word was a thing.
"Thanks.." I quietly said, causing him to look up again, "Mhm.. just do me a favor and don't talk badly about yourself." I nodded, watching as he stood up and stretched, "See ya, Shorty. And maybe we will be friends, but keep the yelling at a minimum." I smiled, "I'll try. See ya." And with that, he left and locked my door back up, leaving me in my room. "He's confusing.."

After a few minutes of staring at the ceiling, I fell asleep.