The big step.

A/N- Ty all again for 100 reads! This is the big chapter where IT HAPPENS!

Specifically from Y/Ns POV:

🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪

I was outside sitting by the lake, where I had some peace for once. All the adventures that Caine made us do were tiring, and I barely ate the food here. "Hey there Shorty." A voice suddenly spoke, I flinched, turning around. I knew it was Jax without turning around due to the whole 'Shorty' comment, but may as well turn to face him. He wasn't there, then I turned back around and in my face was Jax. "Oh holy f[%$&]!-" I shouted.

"My bad, chill. Anyways you wanna go to the theme park area?" He asked, I sighed, but smiled. "I guess. Just don't pull that c[#&$]," I paused, "I could've socked your a[#&$] in the face.." He laughed, "Oh, you're concerned?~". I looked away, my face red, "Ugh..shut up."

We got to the park, ragatha and the others were there. Probably planned something that Caine even knew about. It was pretty close to the 'sun' setting. "Who wants to go on the Ferris wheel with me?" Jax questioned, Ragatha rolled her eye, "No one here likes the ferris wheel enough to go on it 15 times in a month Jax." I sighed, "I'll go with I guess." He smiled, well he always smiled, but in a more genuine way this time.

When we got to the cart he got in first, pretending to shove me. Weirdo.
Once the cart started moving up I sighed, the view was nice. Even if it wasn't real. "So..Y/N. I was wondering something." He spoke up, watching as I nodded. "Okay how do i say this..eh I don't." He grabbed my hand. I flushed a light red color. He pulled me to him, "Would you uh..s[&$#].." He struggled to form a sentence, but I understood well enough. "Uhm, Yeah.." I responded, he also looked just slightly red, more so blue, in the face.

"The views pretty." I changed the subject. He smirked, "Mhm..Like someone I know." God I didn't think he'd be like this. "Oh shut up." I mumbled. When we got to the bottom of the ferris wheel the cart opened, and we both stepped out, still holding hands. Ragatha smirked at us, the others looked smug. "The other day was a test. To see how far you'd go Y/N. And we said you passed and approved of you." Zooble said monotonously, "Really? So I went off for this?" I asked, but I cant say I regretted it.