12

☆ 12. Chapter 12 Rejectionfont record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 12 Rejection

"Why are you like this suddenly?" She still asked her doubts.

Although he didn't clearly point out what it was, Lie Xin understood it clearly.

When he talked about this, his expression became serious.

"I saw the clothes you made, and I hope you can teach our tribe to make the same thing."

He did not talk about the current difficulties in the tribe, and he did not want to convince her in this way.

What he said did not exceed her expectations.

The orc world sounds like it was not a very developed era.

The cotton fabrics she makes are probably the most technical things ever made from indigenous materials.

In this way, Lie's current behavior clearly shows the importance of textiles to them.

It had to be said that Lie's request for not "selling out" made her secretly feel more favorable to him.

He hesitated for a moment.

Still refused.

"I don't want to"

Lie was just lost for a second, and then quickly reacted.

"Then can I learn weaving from you?"

I felt uncomfortable after rejecting him, but then I saw his hopeful eyes.

I softened a bit.

Then, Lie, who was feeling anxious in his heart, heard a soft female voice ringing in his ears, "I can't guarantee that you can learn it. I will only give you three days. After three days, you have to leave here no matter what." He was

happy to have himself in his heart . considerations.

Textile machines are in space. Although they can be used by themselves, they cannot be manufactured.

However, this antique machine has an almost pure wooden structure, which is much simpler than modern machines.

Besides, I don't know much about the world now, so I can get some information by having a local and seemingly strong person by my side.

The most important thing is that her biggest trump card now is space. If she encounters danger, she can hide in space.

Although the space can only allow her to stay for two hours a day, it should be able to deal with sudden dangers.

If you want him to stay, the first thing to consider is sleeping.

Now there is no place for Lie to sleep in this tree house.

Find an open space in the corner.

"Can you sleep here? I'll make a bed for you."

"Of course, the stone bed I slept on before was not as good as this." It would be great to be able to stay, and I didn't expect to have a bed. Lie agreed. Gotta go fast.

Because I wanted to learn more about the world from his words and was willing to carefully analyze every word he said, so of course I did not miss this key information.

She pointed at the big stone that had been covered with floral cloth. "Is that the stone bed you had before?"

"Well, you made it very beautiful. It's much better than the one I had before." Lie nodded, his eyes full of satisfaction. Her appreciation.