66

☆ 66. Chapter 66 Meetingfont record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 66: The meeting

held the luggage in hand tightly. "We are together again." Shang's wife could not hide her excitement.

"The good times are yet to come!"

'Shun' walked together with the people of the Tiger Clan, like a light on their backs. Everyone else in the Traveling Merchant Tribe knew about the good deeds he had done. Compared with the invasion of foreign enemies, the traitors within made people hate them more.

After all, he was still the spy of the leader of the Tiger Clan, so he was not beaten, but it was just not easy to live with such hatred.

Hearing the small talk again, malice flashed in his eyes, just wait, these idiots, let them fight when the time comes, human shields are good.

'Xing' is very familiar with the road conditions, and he got a lot of face from 'Xiao' along the way.

"You will be responsible for exploring the road from now on." 'Xiao' sat on the soft sedan and rewarded him with this task.

I didn't expect it to go so smoothly, and it took no effort at all.

In the wolf tribe, after a day of training, 'lie' received the latest news from 'xing'.

"Chief, at this rate, they will arrive at the gate of our tribe at noon tomorrow." 'Sheng' looked excited. This was the big enemy who caused the death of their tribe.

"I didn't expect the weather to get colder. They are making good progress." 'Lie' scanned the terrain map outside the tribe.

"It wasn't that cold a few days ago, and the people leading the traveling merchant tribe are more familiar with the road conditions, so it naturally came quickly." 'Qiang' folded the coat he was wearing, "It has become cold all of a sudden in the past two days. Everyone was freezing when the wind blew."

Lele also stamped his feet. "Are the people in the tribe affected?"

"The cotton-padded clothes produced are all in supply. Everyone added clothes and didn't get cold." 'Zhi' is responsible. Regarding clothes, I reported the situation.

"That's good. You can consider starting heating when it gets colder." He was willing to ask "Gu" "Is there no problem with heating for three months?" "

Three months is the best time we calculated, which is enough to cover all Housing." 'Ju' took out another piece of coal. "The newly discovered coal mine we discovered a few days ago is purer than the previous coal. Counting it together, it can actually only provide heating for three months." He was

happy but he didn't think the resources were enough. You can heat as much as you like. "Use less of these resources. They cannot be regenerated in a short time. We use them urgently."

'Zhuang' who was listening on the side couldn't help but join in the fun. "Those tigers are coming soon. Why aren't you in a hurry?" You don't look nervous?" He hadn't actually fought with someone with a weapon in a long time.

After training for so many days, I feel like all my strength is useless.

"With this weather, it's not easy for them to just walk over. You have to have confidence in us." 'Qiang' said to him in a comforting tone to a child.

As expected, the temperature dropped sharply in the past few days, which caused a lot of trouble for the Tiger Clan and the others. Linen is breathable, so it is only suitable for summer wear. When the cold wind blows, the wind rushes straight to the body. Not to mention other orcs, even Xiao who was sitting on the soft sedan was chilled.