24

☆ 24. Chapter 24 Promisefont record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 24 Promise

Little Dot Lang was obviously very generous, and he started to introduce his sister Hui Le.

"This is my happy sister. She is my brother's partner. We are a family."

These words are so straightforward. Unexpectedly, in Lang's eyes, he is already a family member.

Sure enough, Tu and Hua's eyes widened when they heard this, with deep envy in their eyes. "You are so lucky to have a sister who is like a fairy."

"My sister is a fairy." Lang told them. Huiyan Shizhu expressed that he was very satisfied, "This is a snack that my sister gave me. I brought it to share with you." "

No, food is very precious. We are not hungry." Although I don't know what the snack is, I brought one. The word "food" sounds related to food.

"I can hear your stomachs growling."

He was happy to say that he was ashamed. This little guy of his was really rude.

Both Soil and Flower know the preciousness of food, and they do not want to take advantage of their friends.

I was happy to see some clues on the side.

"Lang himself took the initiative to share these snacks with you, because you are all his best friends."

"Best friends?"

"Yes, we are best friends. I am happy for my sister to share good things with you." Friends share, you are my best friends, I must share with you." "

Then we only need a little." Tu pinched his fingers and made a small dot.

Lang opened his small schoolbag and took out the bun inside.

"One for each of us."

Following Lang's instructions, he tore open the package and took out the soft bun inside.

Lang handed the package to Lele, which was what she asked for. Because these packaging bags are not good for the environment, she keeps them in space.

Just like the previous ten days of replenishment, these packaging bag waste also disappeared in ten days.

They also learned to be happy to hand over the packages in their hands.

The bun in your hand exudes a strong milky and sweet aroma.

The two little guys gently grabbed a small ball of bread, and the sweetness of the bread melted in their mouths.

"Sister Happy, can we take the bread back to share with grandpa and the others?" Tu took a bite and looked at her.

"Of course." I was touched by the children here. Are all the children here so well-behaved?

The same goes for Lang. Whenever he tasted cheese sticks, he would share them with Aunt Yue and Uncle Yang.

It seems that although the material is poor, the children are well educated.

"Do you want to go in?" Hua pursed her lips, still savoring the sweetness in her mouth.

"Is it okay?"

"Of course, you are a fairy and everyone will welcome you." Hua looked at her with convincing eyes.

"Then excuse me." He took Lang's hand and walked into the cave.

Lang was also very interested. Before, they had played together in the open space of the tribe and had never passed the cave where they lived.