55

☆ 55. Chapter 55 Fruitfont record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 55 Fruit

Lie has always had no objection to her words, and he has prepared the things he needs to use.

When it was time to pick fruits, everyone received a small bamboo basket, put on various hats, and lined up to set off with scissors in their hands.

There were a lot of people, and everyone did not ride bicycles. Instead, they took turns riding four-wheelers to the orchard.

The four-wheeled vehicle at the front was happy for them. A family of five were all sitting on the four-wheeled vehicle. Of course, the hardworking driver was the strongest 'lie'.

The four people sitting in the carriage behind were sitting calmly, very leisurely.

Along the way, everyone chatted happily, and in a flash, they arrived at their destination.

"Get out of the car." 'Lie' stopped the car slowly, held the handlebar steady and let them get out of the car.

As soon as we got off the bus, a gust of wind blew over us, bringing with it the aroma of ripe fruits.

"Pick from the inside out, and be gentle. The peels of some fruits are very delicate and will be damaged if you touch them accidentally. Damaged fruits will not be stored for long and will easily rot." He was happy to raise the scissors in his hand. "Don't use your hands." Just find the right spot and cut it."

In the center of the orchard grows the mango that Hui Hui likes very much, with a rich fruity aroma and a unique sweet tropical fruit flavor.

The mangoes growing on this soil are larger than the highest-quality mangoes in the supermarket, and their orange-yellow and slightly crimson skin is much brighter than the mangoes in space.

Holding a mango in both hands, 'Lie' stood beside him and cut off the fruit's stem. "This fruit is really big enough!"

He held the mango happily. "The soil here is good and the climate is good. It's really big enough to grow to this size." Okay, how about you cut off this mango and taste it?"

"Okay!" 'Lang', who was already salivating next to him, volunteered, "I brought a knife, which can just be used to cut the mango."

After a happy look, he Not only did he bring a knife, but he also brought a small glass bowl and a fork. This is really a complete set of equipment!

"Come on, look at how greedy you are. It seems you can't work properly until you try it." He was happy to pull him over. "Since we want to try it, you can notify us and let everyone see that you can eat whatever you want." Try it, it's a little bonus for us picking fruits."

"I'll go right away." He ran away in a flash, and before 'lie' could take off all the skin of the mango, he ran back in a hurry. .

"It smells so good!" He took a deep breath, "Brother, can you hurry up? I've come back after running around for a while, and your mangoes aren't ready yet." "

Then come." 'Lie' was not angry. He smiled and handed the mango in his hand to his arms. "You move quickly, let me see how well you did it?" He

took two steps back and said, "Hey, I'm just talking nonsense. Don't argue with me. I'm obedient." ." He knew that he could hold such a big mango with both hands. If it was dropped on the ground and he couldn't eat it, it would be a waste.

While 'Lie' was speaking, the movements of his hands continued. As soon as 'Lang' finished speaking, the last strip of mango skin was peeled off.

For such a big mango, only half of the pulp was enough to fill the small glass bowl that 'Lang' brought. There was still a lot of pulp left, so he happily took out the big bowl from the space and said, "Just put it here."