47

☆ 47. Chapter 47 Squarefont record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 47

The distance between several buildings in the square is relatively large. There are many native saplings in the open space between the buildings. These trees are very common in the beast world. Their leaves are relatively wide and they are green all year round. It adds a lot of color to the apartment building.

There is also a square in the center of the building, which has been completely paved with cement and is very flat. There are many wooden benches in the square for the orcs to rest.

In the evening, after dinner, everything at home was almost sorted out, and the sun began to set. Everyone walked to the square in unison, holding fans in their hands.

When we lived in the cave, we didn't have this habit. The main reason was that the bright lights in the square made the night no longer dark, and everyone had more entertainment.

Standing on the balcony pruning flower branches, 'Lie' walked in and said, "Everyone is chilling down there. It's very lively. Do you want to go down and join in the fun?"

While pruning flower branches, Lexi heard the laughter coming from downstairs and put down his hand. He was holding scissors and was willing to look downstairs. Sure enough, many people had come out.

"Then let's go too." Happy took Lie's hand and started to walk downstairs.

'Yang' was sitting on the sofa after dinner, slowly brewing tea in his hand. He has become obsessed with drinking tea recently and always drinks a cup of tea in his spare time.

Taking a sip, the fresh tea smell made him feel relaxed and happy, and he raised his head, "Where are you going?"

'Lang' also raised his head from the storybook, "I'm going too!"

He grabbed his hand angrily. Face, 'Lie' said to him, "You don't even know where you are going and you have to follow me. Are you a follower?"

"Ah." 'Lang' shook his head. "You must be going to a good place. I'm so smart, so of course I have to follow you." Go."

The older she gets, the less cute she becomes, Lie cursed in her heart.

"Do you want to go to the square below? Come on, come on, it's so fun in the square." 'Yue' opened the door and when she came back from outside, she saw the two of them looking like they were about to go out.

"Yes." Happy nodded.

"I was just called by them to chat. There are many people in the square, and the night breeze is blowing very cool at night. It's very interesting. Wait for me, I just want to go to the toilet when I come back. After using the toilet, I will go down with you. "'Yue' said and hurriedly walked to the toilet.

"Then I have to bring my snacks." 'Lang' quickly walked into his room to put snacks in his bag.

After waiting for a while, several people, including 'Yang' who was addicted to drinking tea, were pulled up by 'Yue' and walked towards the square downstairs.

The glass windows in the corridor are at clever angles, making them very bright during the day. At night, there are bright solar lights between the two floors, which automatically turn on the lights when it senses darkness.

Because of this, several people quickly arrived downstairs.

Everyone downstairs saw He Hui and his party and quickly said hello. They knew that Fairy He Hui liked to keep a close distance from people, so they did not approach her too warmly.