𝔖𝔲𝔪𝔪𝔢𝔯 𝔖𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔨𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔖𝔢𝔠𝔯𝔢𝔱𝔰

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : Little Freak - Harry Styles

⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

0:21 ———|———— -3:22

𝐼 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝓀𝒾𝓃' 𝒶𝒷𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝓌𝒽𝑜 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒶𝓇𝑒

𝒴𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒹𝑒𝓁𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝓅𝑜𝒾𝓃𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓋𝒾𝑒𝓌,

𝐼 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝓀𝒾𝓃' 𝒶𝒷𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

"The Outer Banks, paradise on Earth." That's what the city limit sign read at least. Beneath the tropical surface of sprawling beaches, endless creamsicle skies and palm trees, there was something hidden. A riptide, with it's hands pulling you into an abyss, it's grip unrelenting and unforgiving...

But on the first night of Summer, the sun blazed overhead, casting a warm glow over the crowded beach. Ocean Crest Academy's students gathered to celebrate the start of vacation and their victorious end to the year.

Among the crowd, sat on the trunk of a white Jeep Wrangler, decorated in the school's blue streamers and bunting. A girl with golden hair reaching her hips swung her tanned legs back and forth, chewing her straw. Isla Blackwell, was foreign to the party scene, preferring to watch old movies where she could imagine James Dean or Marlon Brando confessing their love to her.

In the movies, love was safe to risk everything for. In reality, Isla had never been kissed.

It wasn't for her lack of beauty, more for her lack of trying. A crush, that had consumed her mind since she was six years old, a crush, that in reality was only a daydream. And with a best friend like Sarah Cameron, it was practically impossible to expect to be noticed.

Instead, she focussed her time and efforts into her studies leaving romance to her fantasies.

Often spotted walking the halls with an armful of books, a ponytail swaying behind her, and clad in a pristine uniform, always accompanied by Sarah and Dean Sinclair.

The three of them had been best friends since kindergarten, when Isla had been crying in the bathroom.

Sarah's brother, had pulled called her a goody-goody and pulled Isla's ponytail on the playground. Sarah had found her in the stall, rescuing her and braiding her ponytail, 'so they could match.' And Dean Sinclair, usually a quiet boy who liked to finger-paint, had suddenly started a fist-fight in revenge. Ever since, they had been inseparable.

But tonight, instead of the usual sanctuary of her bedroom, she sat in her pleated skirt sipping coca cola out of a straw from the bottle, a smile playing on her strawberry-lipgloss lips as she watched Dean and Sarah dance back to back, shaking their pom pom's in the air.

Sarah, the leader of their group, had been coaxing Isla for months to come to the bonfire.

After all, school was out and their football team, the Crest View Panthers had just won against Kildare County High School. With the winning touchdown from none other than the King of the Kooks and Ocean Crest's star quarterback. Her best friends brother, Rafe Cameron.

Isla glanced towards Kelce's Land Rover, Rafe was surrounded by teammates and admirers, she could hear his laugh bellowing from the other side of the beach where the rest of the Junior class hung out.