ℌ𝔦𝔤𝔥 𝔗𝔦𝔡𝔢

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : Black Mascara - RAYE

⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

3:17 ———|———— -5:23

𝐹𝓊𝒸𝓀𝑒𝒹 𝓂𝓎 𝓂𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝓊𝓅

𝒯𝓇𝓎 𝓉𝑜 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊

𝒟𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝑒

𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝒹𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝑒

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

Rafe followed after her in the sand down to the shoreline, out of view from the party. 

"Why did you do that?" Isla turned to him, shoving him. 

He sighed as she pushed him away from her again. "Baby." He said, knowing she hated seeing him like that. "Don't 'baby' me - explain yourself!" She yelled, when she went to push him away from her again, he simply took her by the hands and pulled her into his chest, wrapping her up in his arms.

"I can't lose you Isla." He whispered in her ear, cupping her face with his hands. "I told you, I don't trust that bitch with you."

She furrowed her brow at him confused, "you're not going to lose me Rafe." Isla pulled him down to her, kissing him so deeply he blacked out of his rage and into pure desire. 

Her lips felt like something he had craved all his life, the inexplicable impact she had on him terrified him and nevertheless set him on fire. In all honesty, he knew what said earlier he truly meant, he would do anything for her. He would kill for her. 

"I won't ever let anything or anyone hurt you baby." He whispered against her neck as he brushed her hair back. 

Arching her back into him on her tip-toes to reach him, he watched her chest rise and fall in anticipation of his pleasure. He dipped his head, his lips were hot as he placed them against her collarbone, barely kissing her. "No one else can touch you Isla." He demanded.

Torturing her, teasing her. With his thumb beside her ear, he curled the hair at the nape of her neck gently. Hearing how softly she moaned from him, making him smirk against her skin. Wanting to overwhelm her senses, to consume her head the way she had his. "You're all mine." He stated, his voice low and rough. "I'm not leaving you."

Isla rested her head against his hand as he kissed her softly. His lips pure bliss to her. "What does that mean?" She questioned searching his eyes for his feelings.

"It means exactly what I said, you're mine baby. Only mine." He kissed her forehead in the glow of the sunset.

"Rafe, I have to tell Sarah." She whispered. "I can't lie to her."

Rafe nodded slowly, looking out to the horizon searching for answers. "Not yet, okay? Soon, I just - I need to sort some things out." 

Isla bit her lip, scared to ask the question burning on her lips, "I can't be yours, if you're not mine Rafe." 

Confused, he looked her intently, his eyes boring into her soul, "I am baby, I am yours. There is no one else." 

Trying not to smile, she stroked her thumb along the side of his face admiring how handsome he looked in front of her. Rafe Cameron belonged to her, after all these years of dreaming of him saying those exact words.