First Encounter

As soon as we entered the portal, we had found ourselves in the confines of a castle. Or more precisely, in the throne room of a castle which we all recognised. Stood in front of us was a different Jeanne D'arc Alter, the one who possesses the Holy Grail and is in charge of wreaking havoc in this timeline. Her golden eyes widened as she saw us and she raised her weapon. 

Jeanne Alter (Grail): Who are you?! 

Mutasim: Easy. We're here to help you.

Jeanne Alter (Grail): Help me? I don't think you understand. I'm Jeanne D'arc. The French people both praise and fear me. What help would I need? 

Jeanne Alter: Because there's a Master from Chaldea who plans to stop this Singularity. We're here to mess with them.

Jeanne Alter (Grail): Another me? That's two too many Jeannes. 

Mash and I shared a confused glance before turning back to the ruler Jeanne Alter. 

Mash Alter: There's another Jeanne? 

Altria Alter: Perhaps she was summoned by the presence of the Grail. I sense other Servants here too. 

Jeanne Alter (Grail): The only Servants that are here are the ones that I have summoned. Berserk Assassin, Berserk Lancer, Berserk-

Mutasim: Yeah, okay, we get it. Look, we're not interested in your fight. We're only targeting the Master so if you could just point us in the right direction, that'd be greatly appreciated. Well, it won't, but... You know. 

Atlanta Alter: Wow. Really smooth, Master. 

Altria Alter: He's just saying it as it is. No harm in that. 

Jeanne Alter (Grail): Look, I don't know what "Master" you're on about. But there are some camps that another me is using to build and help resistance groups who won't submit to my rule. You can try your luck there. 

Mash Alter: Thank you, Ms Arc. 

Mutasim: Heh. Even with a slight Madness Enhancement, you're still adorable. 

I remarked as I ruffled her hair. She let out a soft moan which... I wasn't sure how to take it. Was she into that now? I ruffled her hair only for a second longer and when I pulled my hand away, she almost pouted. Oh boy. I guess with a thiccer body, she also got a little hornier. 

Atalanta Alter: Alright! What are we waiting for?! Let's go greet this noob Master! 

She said while punching her fist into the palm of her other hand. 

Mash Alter: And I'd like to see this clone of me. See just how much she's like me. 

I nodded in agreement and we all left the castle. Upon doing so, we realised dragons and wyverns were surrounding the castle. It was an entire horde of them too. 

Mutasim: Huh. Don't think I've seen birds like those before. 

I commented, making a pathetic and weak joke. Yet somehow, Altria found it amusing as she let out a small hum and a smile formed on her lips. 

Mash Alter: Hang on. Before we leave, we should probably think of a plan. We can't just go around searching for Gudao and my clone. It'll take too long. 

Jeanne Alter: I know one way we can draw them out. If they're little goody two-shoes, they'll run to save whatever and whoever they can, right? So if we can cause enough destruction in the rebel's bases, there's a good chance they'll try and jump to their rescue! Especially if it's only one of us and if they're given an illusion of hope. 

Altria Alter: That's not half bad. Master? 

Mutasim: It can work. But we'd need to decide who's the best option. Though... Considering that the Holy Grail's fallen into the hands of a Jeanne Alter...