Camelot

On the other side of the portal, we had found ourselves in a desert plain that stretched as far as the eye could see. I let out a groan as I looked at the ground, seeing some parts of sand. 

Mash Alter: Is something wrong, Senpai? 

Mutasim: I don't like sand. It's course, rough and it gets everywhere. 

Mordred Alter: Seriously Master? You're gonna quote Star Wars again? No offence, but that line is a little over used too. 

Mash Alter: She can't do that! Shoot her or something. 

Mash and I shared a laugh as we high fived each other. Mordred just shook her head with a small smile. 

Mordred Alter: Alright, I walked into that one. 

Atalanta Alter: I'm assuming this is pretty common. 

Mutasim: Cmon, I can't help it. It's Internet Comedy Gold. 

Jeanne Alter: Master? Isn't Camelot supposed to be some giant castle? How comes we're in the middle of nowhere? 

Artoria Alter: I can sense a great magic energy signature north from our location. It feels greatly familiar. 

Mutasim: In that case, you lead Artoria. The rest of us will follow. 

With a nod, she begins to walk towards the castle while the rest of us follow behind her. Good thing about walking through such an empty place? There's nowhere for people to hide from us which means chances of being ambushed are pretty much zero. As we walk, I notice Atalanta hanging back a bit. I slow down a little and walk alongside her. 

Mutasim: Hey, you okay? 

Atalanta Alter: Huh? Oh, yeah. I just haven't stretched so walking on two feet feels a bit stiff for me. It's nothing to worry about. 

Mutasim: You can stretch now if you want and we can catch up with the others. 

Atalanta Alter: You sure? 

I nod. She smiles and crouches down on all fours and stretches. Though, I wasn't sure if her sticking her butt towards me and upwards counted as stretching. And it definitely wasn't stretching if she was shaking it. 

Mutasim: As tempting as it is to bend you over Atalanta, I'd rather not do this in a desert. 

Atalanta Alter: What? You never wanted to try having sex in the desert? ~

Mutasim: It's already pretty hot here. Sex would only make the heat worse. 

Atalanta Alter: Yeah. Fair enough. Alright! I'm done. 

She stands up and stretches her arms upwards before sighing with relief. I pat her back and turn to the others, only to see they were all looking right at us. 

Jeanne Alter: Seriously pig? You had your chance back in the forest, you know?

Mordred Alter: E-Eh? What does that mean?!

Artoria Alter: Oh... Right. Now I remember what I forgot to tell you. With our new enhancements, the only way we can refill our mana reserves is to ingest fluids from Master. It can be blood or rather it can be his-

Atalanta Alter: His big dick milk. 

Jeanne Alter: I wouldn't call it big when it's flaccid, but yeah. That reminds me, we should measure it. 

Mutasim: Jeanne, we are not-

Jack: What's "big dick milk"?

Everyone turns to Jack and we all immediately share a sense of uncomfort. Even if Jack took the appearance of a young woman and was over a hundred years old, her innocence in matters like these was just too adorable. I rub the back of my head.