Leaving

Around a few hours had passed and there was still no sign of Altria Alter or Mordred. The other girls had woken up and now just helped me keep watch for any sign of trouble or the other two. I let out a sigh as I lean the back of my head against the tree, looking up into the sky. 

Mutasim: Seriously... How long does it take to destroy a camp? 

Jeanne Alter: Maybe that brat, Mordred, keeps hesitating to take the kill. 

Mash Alter: Somehow, I doubt that. When I knew her, she's definitely been a little hot headed. On multiple occasions, she's shown she couldn't care about innocent casualties. 

Atalanta Alter: We'll just have to wait a little longer and see. 

Jeanne groaned, clearly annoyed. 

Jeanne Alter: We've been waiting for hours! I swear if they take another half an hour, Je vais leur arracher la gorge et ensuite pisser sur leurs cadavres avant de les incendier!

Mutasim: Damn. You're that pissed that you resorted to cussing them out in French? 

She let out a sigh and fell back down onto the ground, lying on it and staring into the sky. 

Jeanne Alter: I just want to do something, anything to keep me occupied. Hey, Master? Have you refilled your mana?

Mutasim: I shouldn't be surprised you asked about that. But I'll admit that I am surprised it took you this long to ask. 

Atalanta Alter: Oh yeah! That reminds me. How was the sex? ~

Jeanne Alter: Ask Mash. She's the one who got that dick and milked Master of all the mana. I just drank up the leftovers. 

Mash's face turned tomato red while Atalante smiled and patted her back. 

Atalanta Alter: Nice work Mash! So! How was it? ~ Cmon! Don't leave any details out. ~

Mash Alter: W-Well... U-Umm... I, uh...

Mutasim: Never mind her, Mash. You don't need to answer. She can get a personal demonstration when she needs mana. 

Atalanta Alter: Awww! But I wanna know what I'm getting myself into. 

Jeanne Alter: As a witness to what happened, trust me, it'll be worth the wait. 

The long white haired woman just pouted, still wanting to know what it was like with me. But I wasn't about to spoil anything for her. I chuckled and felt two Servant energies close by. Standing up, I looked towards the plains and saw Altria riding on her horse along with Mordred sitting behind her. The duo were covered in blood. 

Mutasim: Looks like they're back. 

The other Servants stood beside me and watched as Altria and Mordred dismounted the horse and approached us. Mordred took her helmet off, showing some regret about her recent actions whereas Altria smiled. 

Mutasim: So... How did your daughter do? 

Altria Alter: It was difficult for her at first, but she warmed up to it. Though she's still shook from it. 

Mordred: S-So... Can I... come back to you...? 

Mutasim: Yeah. But you'll have to prove you can keep doing this and close your heart to the suffering of others. There'll be a lot of it. 

Mordred: I swear, I'll do my best Master. I won't let you down again. 

Altria Alter: Before we decide anything else, I received a letter, Master. Here. 

She hands me a paper. Curious, I open it up and read it's contents. To my surprise, it comes from the other Jeanne Alter. 

"To the Dark Master,