Pleasurable Night

It's been a few days since we arrived in Camelot and we've been helping out with the Lion King's war against the Hassans and the Egyptians. Frankly, I was amazed they hadn't bothered at all with allying with each other to take on Camelot's forces. But we didn't come here to aid the war. My Servants felt restless if they did absolutely nothing so I made the offer to the Lion King that we could help. She humbly accepted and let my Servants run wild as much as they wanted. 

Right now, I was sat down on the edge of my bed, scrolling through social media. Thanks to my phone following the same structure as Chaldea's Rayshift, I can use the phone despite whatever world I'm in. I let out an annoyed groan as I see yet another lewd post. 

Mutasim: Goddamnit, I want memes not porn! 

I back out of the app and sigh. Before I know it, I hear my room door open followed by a bunch of groans. Looking up, I see Atalante, Artoria Alter, Mordred Alter and Jack wander in. Judging from the groans and their dead expressions, they were exhausted. 

Mutasim: Geez... You girls look like hell. What happened to you? 

Mordred Alter: We had to take down an entire army on low mana. 

I sigh in response. 

Mutasim: I did offer you girls to top up your mana before the mission. 

Artoria Alter: We underestimated them, Master. Please, forgive us. 

Mutasim: I do forgive you. And at least you all came back safely. Where's Mash and Jeanne? 

Atalante Alter: They're already fast asleep in their rooms. But... We were thinking maybe we could have a mana refill before bed? ~

She says with a sultry tone and smirk on her lips. Jack and Mordred's cheeks blush a pink colour. 

Jack: So... To refill mana, we need Mommy's milk? 

Artoria Alter: In a sense. Think of it as milking a cow, Jack. 

Jack: I like cows. 

Atalante ruffles Jack's hair with a sweet smile, making me chuckle. 

Mutasim: Alright then. So who's going first? 

Atalante Alter: As much as I'd love to jump and ride your meat, I'm thinking Jack gets fed first. She's got the smallest mouth and smallest stomach to fill after all. ~

Artoria grabs onto my pants and pulls them off while Atalante jumps onto me and kisses me, forcing her tongue into my mouth. I smile and caress her chest as we make out. As I kiss Atalante, I hear Artoria guiding Jack through how to "milk" me. Almost immediately, I feel her lips surround my tip and her tongue swirls around it, following Artoria's instructions. Atalante grabs the back of my head and deepens the kiss, forcing her tongue deeper. Not that I minded. I enjoyed it. 

As Jack sucked me off, Artoria helped her out by sucking on my balls, practically driving my mind insane with everything that was going on. Hell, I didn't even last that long and immediately started to fill Jack's mouth up. Her eyes widened in surprise, but she kept her lips clamped around the tip, doing her best to keep it all in. Atalante broke the kiss off and panted as she saw my expression. 

Atalante Alter: Wow. That was quick. ~ 

Mutasim: Not my fault. I had three hot women sucking on me. ~

Artoria Alter: And don't you forget that's what we are, aside from your Servants of course. ~

Jack swallowed the semen and sighed in relief. 

Jack: It was really thick, but nice! 

Mordred pat her back, grinning wildly.

Mordred Alter: Glad to hear it Jack. Now... It's time for the rest of us to have our fill. ~ 

Atalante Alter: I'm going first! I call dibs! 

Before anyone could interject, Atalante had already straddled my lap and impaled herself on my dick. Her tongue hangs out as she begins to bounce wildly, her walls clamping around my soaked dick. 

Mordred Alter: W-Wow. She's really a wild animal when it comes to sex. ~ 

Artoria Alter: I'm going next. 

Mordred Alter: Fine by me. I think I still need some time to brace myself for this...

I lost track of their little argument as Atlante cupped my cheeks and focused my gaze solely on her. Her face was red, sweat dripped down her forehead and she smashed her lips against mine once again. Her movement became more intense and clapping echoed throughout the room. Before I know it, I'm feeling the sensation to burst once more. Atalante wraps her arms around my head, forcing my face into her breasts. 

Atalante Alter: Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! GIMME!

She screams as I finally pump my load inside of her. I grunt as I feel my dick throb with each wave of cum that blasts out into her womb. Our orgasms last for 20 seconds before Atalante quite literally fell off my dick and onto the bed, her eyes half closed from pleasure and exhaustion. 

Mutasim: Jesus Christ... My balls are gonna be sore after this... 

Artoria Alter: You better hope not, Master. You've got two more Servants to fill. ~

She gets on top of me and guides my tip to her entrance. She wastes no time falling onto my cock, making me grunt from pleasure. A pained moan left Artoria's mouth and she bites her lip. 

Artoria Alter: S-Shit! That hurt more than I thought it would. 

Mutasim: Take it slow then. For both our sakes. 

Her expression turns into a smirk as she places her hands on my chest. With a shake of her head, she responds. 

Artoria Alter: Not happening. ~

Seeing she wasn't gonna go easy, I decided to just let her take charge this one time. She rapidly bounced on my dick like a rabbit in heat. Her tongue hangs out of her mouth with saliva hanging from the tip, her cheeks are bright red. Intense moans of pain and pleasure escape her mouth with each bounce. I grip her hips and slam her down, hitting her right in the womb. Upon doing so, she screeched as she orgasmed, her pupils turning into hearts. 

As she endures her orgasm, she grinds herself against me, milking my seed out into her womb. I grunt as my dick starts to feel sore, but I push through it. Artoria clambers off me, her legs and body a quivering wreck. She doesn't even get off the bed, she just drops down next to me, breathing heavily. I groan and lean my head back on the pillow. 

Mutasim: One more... 

I remark weakly. Mordred looks at me and shakes her head. 

Mordred Alter: N-Not now. You've lost a lot of energy. And cum. I-I can wait another day. 

Weakly, I hold up a thumbs up before flopping down on the bed, falling asleep instantly. 

And to think I was gonna have to do this every time my Servants needed a refill... Oh boy...