'Soft Yandere Jennie' - Jennie x Jisoo

Jisoo POV:
We got back to our rooms after attending to a award show to perform our new song "Pink Venom".
I then walked inside of Rosé and Lisa's room saying "hey Rosie and Lisa did you guys think we did well?",
Rosé replied by saying "yeah I think we did awesome Jisoo, right Lisa?" As she turned to Lisa, "uh huh and plus blinks we're cheering for us and doing their fan chants which was really adorable", then Lisa started to mimic the fans in which we all laughed, and then we heard the door close following with Jennie saying "I got the food!". Rosé and Lisa came practically almost running toward it, which I had to follow them while saying "Rosé, Lisa no running be careful!".

Jennie POV:
After we finished our "Pink Venom" performance we went back to the rooms, since I was a bit hungry I asked all my members what they wanted then we had came to an agreement for chicken and rice so I told them that I'll be back but as I was on my way, I thought about our performance tonight I remembered that almost near my part to sing I gave Jisoo a wink in which she reacted really flustered and laughed a bit. I felt happy at that time then once I placed the order, my driver gave me our food then we drove back to the room once I enter the building with the bag of food. I then opened the door with the keys and set the bag on the table, I then said "I got the food!". I Heard faint footsteps until they got more closer but then that's when I heard Jisoo voice saying "Rosé, Lisa no running be careful!". When I heard her alluringly yet sweet voice, I felt different than what I feel like with the other girls almost as if it's love that I feel towards her.

Jisoo POV:
We then serve our food and eat but their was always some point where Jennie would try to have a intimacy moment with me but only to be interrupted by Rosé or Lisa and that was until I felt a hand touch my thigh, I felt startled at first and then I looked at Jennie and she had this seductive look on her face, I know Jennie has a crush on me but if I'm being quite honest, I might've fallen for her. After finishing the food I told Rosé and Lisa to go bed while me and Jennie will stay in the kitchen to clean the dishes.

Jennie POV:
I served my food then began to eat but I thought "why not have a little fun?" So I tried to grab Jisoo's hand without her noticing but then Rosie and Lisa interrupted me which made me move my hand away from Jisoo. Once I felt like there was no distraction not that minded Rosé and Lisa trying to make a conversation but I felt I just needed Jisoo for a minute, then I touched Jisoo's thigh and saw she was startled, I looked at her and she looked at me with an embarrassed look then it's as if we were alone for a minute until Rosé and Lisa both said they were done then Jisoo told them both to go to bed while saying goodnight as they walked away leaving only me and Jisoo alone here in the kitchen washing the dishes.

Jisoo POV:
When we were done cleaning, Jennie turned toward me and said "Jisoo I saw you being flustered during our performance when I gave you a wink, does that mean that you liked it?". At the sudden comment I stuttered saying "o-oh uhm I don't know it just came so suddenly and I didn't know but luckily the cameras never caught that." Then as I said the last sentence I saw Jennie approaching me and suddenly it started to almost get hot in the kitchen because the tension was tense. I backed away and stopped once my body hit the back wall.

Jennie POV:
When I ask her that question, she was stuttering saying her sentence then that's when I decided to take my chance and try to kiss her. I began to walk towards her while she was backing away from me then she hit the back wall, and I leaned my face closer to her saying "May I?" She then nodded and I grabbed her waist to pull her closer toward me, and we shared a passionate kiss.

Jisoo POV:
I was nervous all of sudden then Jennie said "May I?". I didn't know what to do since I was frozen in place but I could do was nod my head then she grabbed my waist gently, then pulled me closer to her and started to Kiss me. I felt warmth because of the tenderness of the kiss and I pushed her chest to keep the distance between us but she took my hand and put it up on the wall while holding onto it and she whispered, "trying to get rid of me Jisoo huh?". I told her no but to come and follow me.

Jennie POV:
When we shared the kiss, I felt like I finally had her for myself and it seemed like Jisoo also liked it then all of a sudden Jisoo pushes me away from her but before she can, I grab her hand and placed it on top of the wall while holding onto it so she doesn't move, then I whispered to her "trying to get rid of me Jisoo huh?". She then proceeded to say to me "no I'm not but come and follow me".

Both POV's:
As I lead her to my room, I tell jennie to stay here and then head to the bathroom to change into my pj's while Jennie goes next to change, once I got changed I got on the bed and grab her chin to make her look at me and Jisoo's face turned into a pink shade of blush and I moved her hand away from my face while laughing and telling to stop.
I then put a movie for me and Jennie to watch to fall asleep faster in which we eventually fell asleep while holding one another. ♡ ♡ ♡

(End)