'Blind Date' - Lisa x Jisoo

[ in this story Jisoo and Lisa don't know each other and Jennie is Jisoo's friend while Rosé is Lisa's friend]

After Lisa was single for long, Rosé was tired of seeing her friend always watching while cuddling with her duck plushie that she named 'Lani'. So she finally decided to text her friend Jennie.

Jen

R: hey Jennie

J: hey Rosie! What's up?

R: I feel so sad that Lisa alone, don't you have that friend of yours?

J: aww Lili still single? And yeah I do

R: does she likes girls like Lisa?

J: yeah she likes girls

R: so how about we set them up as blind dates?

J: 😦 yessss we should!!

R: alright you tell your friend ok

J: ok Byee Rosie

R: bye jen

(END)

After I texted Jennie, I walked toward Lisa telling her "whatcha watching?". She turned me saying "oh I'm watching Twice TV3: Episode 2".
"Ooh when they go to Jeju Island and have to complete the 1st activity!?". She nodded and pats me a seat so I take a seat then after a while I ask, "Lisa so you know how you've been single?"

"Yes?"

"Well I have someone I think you'll love to know, they are also a girl"

"Okay who is the girl?"

"Here's the thing, you'll be set up with the girl in blind date and Jennie & I planned to do this which I-"

Then I heard a text ping, I take my phone out to realize Jennie texted me saying that the girl agreed and she can't wait to meet her. Lisa asked me who it was then I told it was Jennie and about how the girl was excited to meet her. Lisa then said, "so you said Jennie and you set this up?". I nodded then I texted Jennie to tell the girl that it will begin in 60 minutes.
I told the same to Lisa as the message I sent to Jennie. She looked so happy at the thought and said happily "alright I'll get ready early cause I don't want to forget at the last minute."

Rosé was happy seeing her friend Lisa being so happy finding a girl hopefully in a blind date she was going to be having, and after 30 minutes Lisa came out of her room and went towards the living room where Rosé was watching her own show after changing it because she knew her friend would be mad at her. Lisa said "how do I look?"

Lisa's friend complimented her outfit which made her feel confident and after 20 minutes, Rosé asked if she was ready to go and she said yes

During the drive...

Rosé texted her friend Jennie asking her that to drop her off once Lisa gets inside.

When we arrived at the cafe..

We entered the cafe and I set the table for 2 while Lisa came to find a table as we found a table, I sat and texted Jennie saying that we are here so she can send in the girl. After a while, she responded saying okay so when I got up and told Lisa she'll be coming soon so to be ready. She gave me a smile and waved me bye as I exited out the place and as I did I caught a glimpse of Jennie and her friend, she was beautiful. But I returned to the car, as I waited for Lisa's blind date to finish.

Back to Lisa's POV:

As I saw Rosie leave, I heard the door open and I turned towards that direction and there I saw Jennie along with the girl I was supposed to meet. I quickly looked away and saw her coming toward my way, then she waved at me saying "hi I heard your name is Lisa?". I nodded and as she sat she started to look around. I told her "and what's your name?". She said calmly "I'm Jisoo". I asked her "so shall we order now Jisoo?".
"Oh for sure, what will you get?"
"Uhm I'll get a latte"
I nodded and went to the counter then ordered the orders which the lady said that she'll come with the order then before I was going to head back to my seat she asks kindly "is that your date?". As she points I look toward our direction and I nod. She smiles saying "well I think you're very cute together".
I shyly say thanks and return to my seat.

[NARRATOR]

Lisa and Jisoo began conversing about stuff and learning more about themselves like how Jisoo learned that Lisa is from Thailand which surprise and Lisa learned Jisoo is from South Korea. Their orders come in and they eat. Once they finished eating, Jisoo says "well I enjoyed this date and I learn a lot about you, Lisa". Lisa smiled "I'm glad you did". Lisa decided either if she should make a move on Jisoo so when Jisoo looked around she took her hand and Jisoo quickly turned around then saw Lisa's hand on her hand which she looked at Lisa and then took Lisa's hand while smiling.

After talking for 40 minutes...

Jisoo said to Lisa "well I guess we should be going, we don't want to keep our friends waiting any longer". Lisa responded, "yeah I guess..".
Jisoo noticed Lisa's sad face then as they got up, she lifted her chin and told Lisa, "it's alright you'll meet me again soon.." then winked at Lisa which made Lisa blush and as they got out she waved at Lisa as well as Lisa then when Lisa was walking away, Jisoo put a note into Lisa's purse.

In the car with rosé..

As I hopped on the car, Rosie started the car and began driving while telling me how was my date and if I'll ever meet her again as well as some teasing.
As I was searching in my bag for my phone, I noticed a paper folded which I don't remember having this so I open it...

——————————————————————————-

From: Jisoo ;)

Lisa your an interesting girl, will you have a second date with me? Xoxo

Here's my phone number

XXX-XXX-XXXX

———————————————————————————

I smile and grab my phone to enter Jisoo's number on my contact.

When we arrived at home,

I entered inside the home and quickly went upside to my room to get out of my outfit into my comfy pjs so I can text Jisoo.

Rosé POV:

As I saw Lisa quickly go upstairs when I open the door. I chuckled while saying under my breath "this girl, I've never seen her act like this so this must mean it went great and I'm happy to see her like this.."

Lisa POV:

As me and Jisoo texted on and on, we finally decided to say goodbye and once we finished I set my phone on the table stand and looked up at ceiling thinking "wow have I finally found the girl I've been looking for my life?" And with that, I fell asleep.