'Text me' - Rosé x Jennie

*in this story Jennie and Rosé are dating*

Jennie POV:

So today, Rosie was leaving because she had to do a photoshoot. As I woke up to drive her to her shoot I asked her, "can't you reschedule rose?". She said she couldn't so as I grabbed my keys. I helped rosé get inside the car before heading to the drivers seat to turn on the car and started driving.

We arrived at her shoot..

Rosé POV:

As I was about to send a message to the photographer, Jennie grabbed my chin to face her and she gave a me peck on lips while saying "make sure to text me alright?". I quickly texted back the photographer and kissed Jennie back saying "yes I'll make sure to text me when I have time". She had her angry face again which made me laugh, she smiled which also her smile is the reason why I even adored her more. I thought "her gummy smile is so cute".
I then shut the car door and headed inside then I heard Jennie shout "Rosie, your phone!". I turned back and she held my phone, I ran back and grabbed it. I thanked her and said bye before heading inside the building.

After Jennie arrived at home.

Jennie POV:

Jisoo and Lisa were already awaken, watching a movie which they invited me so I gladly accepted. They were watching "Love Alarm" (series) and after a while passed, I realized this show was a great show but I felt like there was someone I needed to text then I remembered so I texted Rosie.

Rosie 💕

J: hey rosé how's the shoot?

R: it's going well, what are you doing?

J: nothing just watching a series

R: you're not cheating on me, are u?

J: I would never I'll forever stay with my loyal partner

R: good, is Jisoo and Lisa there?

J: yeah

R: ok, I wish you came to the photoshoot :(

J: me too

R: well I'll see you when I get home

J: wait!

R: ?

J: I love u

R: I love u too Nini

(End)

Rosé came back from her photoshoot...

Rosé POV:

I opened the dorm and I saw Jisoo and Lisa asleep together which looked cute that I took a photo to keep for memories and I was wondering where Jennie went so I walked and Jennie scared me midway because she came out from the right side, she handed me a bouquet of flowers and said "remember how I always used to do this?". I laughed saying "yes I do, thank you" and kissed her while setting the flowers on the kitchen then we had a conversation on how it went on my photoshoot, we ate with the girls once it started getting late.

Jennie POV:

As it was time to go to bed, Jisoo made sure we each went to our beds so I pretended to go into my bed then looked through the wall space to see if Jisoo was gone and once she was, I tiptoed over to Rosie room to go and sleep with her.

Rosé POV:

When I saw Jennie heading into my room, I patted down on the bed to show where to sit and she sat next to me, we watched a movie then fell asleep while movie still played..