'We're just friends?' - Jisoo x Lisa

This was a request from a person so here it is, I hope you like it. 💕
—————————————————————————

Lisa POV:
As we were recording "Tally"

Jisoo tapped my shoulder and I turned towards her, she told me if I was ready to record, I nodded my head and when Jisoo wasn't looking I poked her cheek then she turned back at me with a pout face which made Rosé and Jennie laugh but as everyone ...

Jisoo tapped my shoulder and I turned towards her, she told me if I was ready to record, I nodded my head and when Jisoo wasn't looking I poked her cheek then she turned back at me with a pout face which made Rosé and Jennie laugh but as everyone was finishing recording our parts, the producer let us leave so basically since we had no work to do, we had a day off and as we were walking. Jennie had an idea saying "what if we paired into 2 group?". Everyone was in agreement but firstly we didn't know who should go with who so we did the Rock-Paper-Scissors.
First up, Rosé and lisa (winner: would take Jennie)
Winner: Rosé & Jennie
So now it was just Me and Jisoo left, we paired up.

Jisoo POV:

As I saw rosie winning, I knew me and lisa had to be paired up which it didn't bother me much because I love her as a friend and nothing more..then we said goodbye to Rosé and Jennie before walking to the opposite direction, I looked down and saw Lisa trying to take my hand so I gave her my hand while looking at her with a smile which she blushed a bit and she asked me "unnie where do you want to go?". I told her jokingly "well it doesn't matter where we go as along as it's with you". She turned her face the other way and replied "stop teasing me like that, you know I don't like that". I laughed at her actions and I thought "she so cute when she's angry and what is this feeling?".

Lisa POV:

We arrived in the mall, hoping people wouldn't crowd us or recognize us and I decided to go to Jisoo's favorite place which was MINISO. I tried distracting Jisoo by telling her to look at those shops and as we were getting close, I covered Jisoo's eyes with my hands which made her confused and she said "Lisa what are you doing?" While laughing but I just told her "I'm bringing you somewhere". She chuckled and when we got here, I removed my hands to let her see.

Jisoo POV:

When she removed her hands, I saw the place we were at. I felt happy and turned back to Lisa to hug her then told her while still in her embrace, "thanks Lili I love you". She replied back saying I love you too and I went inside the store to grab some items I've been wanted while some others stuff and maybe a gift for lisa for doing this for me. After I finished the purchase, I was about to pay but then lisa put her card in and it was already too late. I turned to lisa and told her "리사, 넌 날 위해 이걸 하면 안 돼!?" Translation: "Lisa, you shouldn't be doing this for me"

Lisa POV:

She had a shocked face when I put my card in to pay for her stuff when she said that I shouldn't be doing this for her, I replied back "Jisoo unnie you work very hard so here's my gift to you for all your hard work you've done for us and blinks.". After we left the store, she told me she bought something for me which I was curious so I asked her, "what did you get me?". And she took it out and gave it to me. It was a shiba plush doll, and I kissed Jisoo's cheek which took her by shock and when she moved her face, we almost touched lips. Jisoo and me felt a bit nervous due to our lips almost touching, then we were silent the whole time until we had met up back with the girls.

After meeting up with the girls

Jisoo & Lisa POV:

We went to our dorm and I grabbed my stuff then left to go to my room to set the bags I bought. I laughed as rosie made a joke and I saw Jisoo heading to her room so I followed her from behind and I told her "지수, 나는 너를 알아. 그리고 나는 그 일이 일어났을 때 그 느낌을 느꼈어."
Translation: "Jisoo, I know you & I felt that feeling when it happened. "
She began setting her bags on the floor and said "I know lisa but we could never be that..". She turned around looking at me deep, I could tell she was sad so I grabbed her hand saying "we can be "that" because we know we both love each other".

Jisoo POV:

I told her "but-" and before I could utter a word, Lisa kissed me saying "I loved you Jisoo since the day we started to get to know each other". Once we finished, I said back to her "I love you Lisa or Lili, you're so adorable."

Lisa POV:

As she said this, she grabbed my cheeks and I got angry then we headed back with the girls so that they wouldn't call our names to where we are.

And I thought "finally Jisoo and I are together, it feels sweet knowing this".

"Me & her forever, I'll be happy during the memories I have of you & me, Lili".

(END)