'Soft Yandere Rosé' - Lisa x Rosé

Info: I am not good at writing these types of books but I am trying my hardest to make it look good and perfect. (So don't judge me pls)

Rosé POV:
It was the afternoon and we had many things to do but we all assigned our tasks like Jisoo and Jennie will be in charge of doing the outside work while Lisa and me get work done at the house, which I was happy I was assigned with Lisa because I had a crush on her for quite awhile. so Jisoo and Jennie said bye to us and closed the door on their way out and Lisa then said she'll clean the glass things of the house while I clean the non-glass things.

Lisa POV:
When I was assigned with Rosé I thought it'll go great and after Jisoo and Jennie left to get the stuff, I told Rosé that I'll clean the glass things while she clean the ones that aren't glass to make it easier for her. As I started to clean all the windows I turned to look at Rosé and she quickly turned away embarrassed then I chuckled while I finished cleaning.

Rosé POV:
I started with mopping the floor and I look over at Lisa to admire that body of hers because it's just so beautiful but I saw Lisa look back at me and suddenly I turn away in embarrassment which causes Lisa to have a little laugh and I also laughed a bit while cleaning.

Lisa POV:
After cleaning about 5 windows, I decided to take a break and so I sat in a chair while watching Rosé finish mopping the floor and when she noticed I looked at her, she gave me a air kiss and a wink which I couldn't quite control myself but only to react flustered, then she comes and sits next to me

Rosé POV:
I saw Lisa walking to a chair so I guessed she was going to take a break and I noticed when she sat down she was looking at me, so I gave her a little air kiss and wink which she blushes, then turned away. Once I was done cleaning, I walk towards Lisa and sit next to her.

Lisa POV:
I wanted to say something to Rosé but I couldn't find the courage to do so but I glared at Rosé's lips and it seemed like she knew where I was looking at that made her come close and say "miss lalisa do you like what you see?". And I gave no response but Rosé kissed my cheek instead and resumed her cleaning leaving me in shock.

Rosé POV:
I saw Lisa glaring at my lips so I decided to say "miss lalisa do you like what you see?" While lifting her face to look at me and when she gave no response, I kissed her cheek then resumed back to cleaning.

(After they finished cleaning)

Lisa POV:
Jennie and Jisoo had arrived from the stores and they started to put all the stuff they had brought in the kitchen, bathroom, rooms. Then I felt a pair of hands wrap around my waist and turned around only to realize it was Rosé and she was resting her head on my shoulder while saying "you're mine and mine only". I chuckled.

Both POV:
We then helped Jisoo and Jennie and they called us "the adorable and sweet couple" in which I just laughed while Rosé looked at me with a passionate look and since it was gettting late Jennie said she gonna cook something then we eat and said goodnight to everyone, I told Lisa if I could sleep with her since it was raining and I didn't like the rain but little did she know it just an excuse to be closer to her,
Then we all slept a goodnight sleep.

(END of the Yandere series)