Epilogue

"Luke..?"

Luke turned around and looked at me holding the bags we just brought from the mall. As we walked out, flashes surprised me. I heard Luke curse and security lead us to Luke's black BMW.

I sighed and rubbed my pregnant stomach to soothe my kicking soccer player. Luke noticed my slight pain and put his hand over mine.

"Thanks," I whispered. He nodded and said, "You were saying?"

Oh right. "Are we still going to your mum's house for dinner?" He stared out the window for a few beats before answering, "No."

I groaned and pouted. "This is ridiculous, Luke. I understand your mother might not accept me but doesn't mean it has to break a strong relationship between you and your mom."

"It's a no, okay!" he semi yelled. I winced and his eyes softened. He pulled me into a soft embrace and kissed my nose.

"Forgive me, love." I nodded and stayed in his embrace.

Luke meant alot of things to me. We might not be a perfect couple but who isn't. My main focus was him and our unborn child. With my cousin doing suicide, it really took a tole on me. But Luke was by my side.

He taught me many things.

Love, heartbreak, desire, betrayal, depression, and how to breathe.

"Let it out, love. In and out. In and out. Just breathe."

-

Make sure you guys read Problems please!

And I'm entering this story to the Watty's and I want to ask you guys to make sure this story gets noticed! I've been getting so many views and I'm actually thankful. I know this story sucks but hey! You guys like it! Thank you guys!