kumiho's spell

As Felix trotted along the forest as he wore his leathered bag that contained his witche's robe, wand and book. 

  Clumsy as he. The boy tripped on something fluffy on the floor, he looked over on the floor a man standing by as it seemed to be fox like.

 The fox like man seemed to be playing the flute. Impossible, Felix thought as he rememebered the most known people in the book he read. So it mustn't be Yang Jeongin himself right? Plus the young boy wasn't a fox. Or was he.

Felix dusted his knees and got up cautiously and walked near to the man whom he tripped on. Excuse me? he scorched like a dragon as he coughed the exact same time he said.

Jeongin turned around shocked that a human survived his seductive rhythm. Who are you, Jeongin said in a deep voice as it made Felix's body shiver in fear.

" im felix! Lee Felix Primrose! you can call me rosie or lixie! and i am uh.... a witch! well in training ofcourse. "

" then you must know who i am, i am the kumiho of music. Yang Jeongin PerryWinkle the flutist."

It wasn't weird that some people are known by everyone in Chronosaurus village. But it makes history in this book.

Felix's eyes widen as his thoughts were right, he scanned the features of this 'kumiho' flutist and slowly Felix got interested in this foxboy earning a little crush.

Felix sat on a thick and strong tree branch that connects to a large oak tree. As he listened to Jeongin peacefully play his flute and how leaves swarm him and circle around.

Felix swayed his legs to the tune of the flute and so did his head. He loved the warm aura that surrounded Jeongin instead of some mean and empty lead.

Jeongin finished his musical and turned around as his ears flopped sideways to see Felix leaned against the tree asleep. He had just succumbed to the kumiho's spell.

Jeongin smiled as he gently caressed Felix's cherry hair and cherry bangs. Felix flinched and got up fast, he turned his head to just blush as he still saw Jeongin laying beside where his laying body was placed.

Jeongin now became his assistant since the kumiho was left in the forest meant to rot until he found his flute and the magic it came along.

The two traveled as a duo as hours go past and Felix learned another spell! Thunderous, which brings out dry thunder. And electric eels fall from a single cloud to where Felix points the tip of his wand. Felix squeal's in happiness as his wand swooshed around accidentally saying the word Thunderous and eels just crash down.

He's lucky Jeongin is there because the kumiho summond a cherry colored cloud above the both of them as it shielded them from the dry thunder and eels. Felix giggled as he escaped Jeongin's cloud and the kumiho followed giggling aswell. 

The two got back to the village earning alot of gasps as the one and only living music kumiho roamed with a boy wearing an outfit similar to a white tiger.

receipt is the mbc gayo outfit he wore yesterday with danceracha.

They soon were stopped by some royal guards aka Prince Seungmins guards and were ordered to follow them to the palace.

The walk to the palace was long and it was uncomfortble since they had to wore handcuffs that were clearly exposed to water and the sun since it was really rusted.

Felix tripped on a rock and hit his knee which started bleeding. The guards ordered him to stand up but the pain shook Felix into tears. And there he was just being abused on the floor curled up into a ball as Jeongin's fists bled from his nails as he created a fist. 

Then the trees rustled, as it burnt into black. Jeongin's eyes threw upwards as his pupils dialate. ' IMPOSSIBLE HE CANT BE ALIVE ' He thought as the flames burned down. Felix's teary eye looked up with much strength he had left.

And saw a man emerg from the flames. 

" the prince is impatient. Its not nice to leave the prince waiting. So ill assist them myself. "

The guards shivered in fear and ran when their leader was burnt into a crisp. Hyunjin jumped down and uncuffed the two boys. 

" it seems we meet again Periwinkle, its been a long time. Im surprised your still alive. "

" dont try to small talk me Amaranth, YOU KILLED MY FAMILY YEARS AGO "

Felix watched the fight but soon his strength kept perishing and second by second he started breathing slowly.

Jeongin ignored Hyunjin and ran to Felix where he carried the younger (bridal style) the way to Seungmins palace.

" WHAT, TOOK YOU SO LONG!! " Kim Seungmin Coquelicot, scorched out. Hyunjin bowed as he explained that it was the guards fault.

" Ugh whatever, just where is this kumiho? "

" Right over here sire. "

Hyunjin said as he dragged Jeongin's body still carrying Felix.

" i see and what is that peasant doing on him? "

" sire, he is a witch. The one that caused the acid rain. "

" i see, well take those to the sleeping chambers and get them assorted to their rooms and have them bathe. Tomorrow my lovely! Minho will arrive to give them the potions. "

Seungmin gracefully fanboyed at the given name ' Minho ' as that was the royal alchemist of the palace and Seungmin has taken a far liking.

" po-poti...ions? " 

Felix spoke with the left over energy he had left and Hyunjin just assured that whatever they were there for was just to become royal guards. The potion makes their magic stronger. And that is what Seungmin wants. He wants to find the strongest people in the town to throw off Kingdom Itzy. An uprising kingdom down north.

And just as Seungmin heard the news of acid rain being actual acid he just had to locate the do-er. 

So he contacted Minho by bird service to create a potion for a said kumiho and a witch to have their magic stronger. 

Seungmin doesn't have to be there physically to know that a kumiho was also present since his magic was something far different.

He had the ability of the 3rd eye.  

An ability that has the purpose of seeing through walls, minds and so on. Seungmin can see what the people in the palace grounds are doing just by a single flick of his fan.

Thats right. He doesn't use a wand since his magic is passed through by his fan.

It makes Seungmin sound powerful, but the younger possess no other spell than the 3rd eye. He's alot weaker than most of the trainee witches, and although he hates to admit it its true.

As a kid Seungmin was always despised by being so weak. So he earned the ability of the 3rd eye by falling of a cliff and his brother saved him. He was being fanned on the floor as a large scar appeared on his forehead in the shape of an eyelid.

And when the thunder struck, an unknown source of magic was transfered through the fan and onto the eyelid on his forehead.

They still didn't know how Seungmin can cast with his fan but they wont interfere when Seungmin knows what their doing in the sleeping chambers. Yeah... he can hear through walls and minds too....