1. War Dawn

Ever since the Great War raged on Cybertron, the Autobots and Decepticons have been fighting desperately for Energon. 

Wheeljack: "The Autobots ain't paying you for attitude, we're paying you to find Energon".

Bumblebee: "Yeah, whatever."

Meanwhile, Bumblebee and Wheeljack are searching for Energon when they get ambushed by Starscream and Jetfire of the Decepticons. But then, Megatron appears and offers Bumblebee a choice to join which side will save Cybertron, but Optimus Prime begs to differ.

Optimus: "Cybertron needs freedom."

Megatron: "Cybertron needs strength...my strength."

As they renew their age-old battle, Elita-1 saves Optimus. Meanwhile, Back at the base, Bee meets the other Autobots who doubt Bee's trustworthiness, because he never believed in what Prime is doing for Cybertron.

Bee: "No, I'm not signing up for your fight!"

Optimus: "I was not asking you to—"

Bee: "You were about to."

Optimus: "Huh...am I that obvious?"

Meanwhile, Megatron gives a speech to the Decepticons, stating that the Autobots not only refuse to sign the treaty, but also attempted to assassinate him. This galvanizes the Decepticons to attack the Autobots and end the war as soon as possible. But, a hooded figure appears, guess who?