10. An Unlikely Alliance

The Autobots are at Scorponok's mercy, but look who comes to save his spark; Megatron! Wait, what's he doing here?!

There is no altruism in Megatron's deeds; he wants to be the one to kill Prime. Since this is happening, this calls for a truce, not that Prime cares about who gets the Allspark and who wins the war. Then, Prime and Megatron both stop Scorponok.

Wait, what just happened?

Bumblebee and Arcee awaken, floating in zero-gravity in the space station just as Wheeljack reactivates the gravity controls, sending them all crashing to the ground. The Decepticons, Scorponok, and Optimus are nowhere to be found. Wheeljack informs the Autobots that they're sealed inside blast doors due to the massive explosion, and struggles with freeing them because of the antiquated control system. While the Autobots wait, Bumblebee reassures Mirage that surely Prime still functions, wherever he may be.

Seriously, what just happened?

Meanwhile, Prime and Megatron are still going with the truce, even though one can't forgive the other, for what's happening on Cybertron, or its people. Then, Starscream picks a convenient time to make himself leader, much to the 'Cons' chagrin. But, that won't matter when Scorponok returns for Round 2.

Then, after a long battle with Scorponok, here's Ironhide with the news: they're stuck, and they don't know why.