12. Optimus Prime and Megatron

Yep, it's that time. The 2 Cybertronian Leaders, now out of the Dead Universe, are at their wit's end.

But first, Elita-1 and her team raid Kaon Arena, but that turns into a big battle against Shockwave.

Meanwhile, Prime faces Megatron in a moment of truth. Megatron mocks his honor, but Prime's resolve will not shatter, and he demands forgiveness from Megatron for the loss of the Allspark. At that moment, Cog encounters the two leaders and is horrified by Prime's decision to kill Megatron. This gives Megatron an opportunity to counterattack Prime, and while they are locked in a struggle, an explosion occurs just behind Cog, who is helplessly sucked into space. Prime and Megatron grab onto the ship as the room depressurizes.

Who did that?! Oh wait, the Mercenaries are back, and are firing on both Autobots and Decepticons? Deeseus has them under control. That's when the Nemesis started firing back. Hold up, Wheeljack! What are you doing on the controls?

His plans for vengeance unraveling, Deseeus summons Bug Bite and Exhaust via Doubledealer's body, but he receives only Cog, who shoots off one of Deseeus's tentacle spikes, preventing him from attacking his colleagues.

Back to Prime and Megs, whoever gets the Allspark rules Cybertron. And, Megatron gets the Matrix and rubs it in his face! Then, when he's about to kill Prime, guess who swoops in: Bumblebee for the win!

Megatron escapes with the Matrix as Bumblebee helps Optimus to his feet. The two Autobots limp to the bridge to stop Megatron from retrieving the Allspark on the planet below. Wheeljack and the other Autobots on the bridge have only bad news to report: the Nemesis is disengaging from the Ark, beginning to tear it apart, while the Fortune careens towards both spacecraft. Prime orders the shields be raised as the Fortune explodes, sending debris plummeting as meteoric streaks in Earth's atmosphere...

Time passes.

And, our heroes crash-land on a mountain while the 'Cons land at the bottom of the sea. What's next for our heroes? Stick around for my Earthrise rewrite!